Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Day 80! I just had a free slurpee and hot dog from 7-11. Now I want to nap for a month. :rofl::nauseated_face:

Day 3 no beers…

Well it seems like you are kicking ass and taking names yourself lady! Don’t go accusing me of being strong! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes:

Thank you for the suggestion to get in contact with SCORE @Girlinterrupted .
I got a call back today and I’m going in Monday to meet some mentors! It is scary as shit to think about working for myself. It seems like so much responsibility but I think I can handle it.

Checking in at 575 days! Keep on keeping on, everyone. :muscle::green_heart:

Right behind you. Got my eye on you.

Haha! Watching you, too! :eye::eye:

Keep up the good work!!

Checking in day 71. Went to dinner with people that were drinking wine, but I had the most delicious herbaceous nonalcoholic cocktail with a sprig of rosemary and fresh cucumber. I win! :blossom:

Good morning day 482! :sun_with_face:
Let’s all stay sober today :muscle:

It went great. Made new friends and took my time just reflecting on the past half a year and what it’s done to me. It’s amazing what sobriety allows you to achieve…it’s hard to realise sometimes that non of it would have happened if I was still drinking

Day 33…checking in friends. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day :slight_smile:

Day 192
2 days and then I have a week off work !

Work is still going through a lot of changes but I am steering what I can…and going with the flow for what I can’t… focussing on out of work is helping alot …

I hope people have a good day

Day 210, 2 and a half weeks of working ahead and then…Bali :palm_tree: here I come!

:netherlands:
Backpack= rugzak
Tent= tent
Campfire= kampvuur
Island= eiland

Have a great day and be proud of what you do! :kiss:

Day 20. Today I have to drive more than 6 hours. Pray for me I do it with peace and cool. Still sick. Happy for being sober

Awesome! My pleasure!! They will keep you on track and focused. What kind of biz? Exciting! And you’re doing it sober, Whoo hoo!!!

Checking in day 45 :slightly_smiling_face:
Is a miracle happening? I had some energy last night. After work I went for a walk with my daughter and doggo, then took my daughter to the pool. I even stayed up late enough to spend some time with the hubs when he got home from work. Oh, how I hope this is the start of my new norm.

Today is day 32. I am sober and being selfish to maintain that. My wife (separated) asked me last night where I see myself in 5 yrs and if she is in the picture. Hell, I couldn’t imagine my life in a week let alone 5 years! I’ll try my best to imagine that I keep growing at this rate and see what I come up with.

Turns out I’ve known a Dutch word my whole life! :joy: