Checking in daily to help maintain focus

I hope you recover soon from that cold. Take care friend☕

That is astoundingly ridiculous! That would have pissed me off soooo much :angry::angry:

So I do t get the whole ban the straw thing and wuz thinking what did they do with all the unused straws when they decided not to use them anymore … mmmm prob threw them in the garbage lol

The straw thing is beyond stupid when they are wasting giant ass cups, still serve their sugar in individual packets, and put those dumb plastic plugs in hot drinks at the drive through. Those things are designed for the costumer to pluck out and throw om the floor of their car.

Checking in on day 13, starting to sleep better now which is good. Glad to see so many of you guys doing so well.
Really looking forward to next Friday when I get home after 3 weeks away with work.
Have a great day everyone, oh and if I have a sober twin out there it would be great to hear from you :hugs:

It’s day 18 for me today! It feels so good. I had the urge to drink Monday but I tried to focus on other things and the feeling passed pretty quickly. I’m looking forward to day 20 and then a month! I’m focusing on one day at a time though

It’s day 18 for me today! It feels so good. I had the urge to drink Monday but I tried to focus on other things and the feeling passed pretty quickly. I’m looking forward to day 20 and then a month! I’m focusing on one day at a time though

I am here if you need anything friend!! To be honest I’m truly surprised how the days keep adding up… I’m glad you are back on track! 4 days away from 30!!:heart_eyes:

Day 546, early morning. Very sleepy :sleeping:
Had the evening shift and now working from 7am at the hospital (internship). Tired but this is a great Friday to stay sober! :muscle::pray:

48 days. My sponsor is pretty cool and I work too damn much.

Peace, y’all! :heart_decoration:

That is really nice to know! Thank u

Day 26. The one month mark is sooooo close.
I’m happy to say that I feel normal again and I feel healthy again.
This weekend we are having our most important grape harvest of the year- welschriesling, and I have to go one more wedding tomorrow. That’s 6/7 this year. I’m glad people love each other but I’m gonna declare bankruptcy :joy::joy::joy: It’s sort of a custom to give money instead of gifts here in Croatia so it’s at least 100€ per person, and that’s for acquaintances. I feel like this summer I’ve been just working to pay for all these weddings and my wedding attire. I just need a break :see_no_evil:

Day 12 and on my way to 2 weeks sober! Still tired but having a walk appointment with a friend. After that I have to work, so no time to wonder what to do today :grin:

Day 96…checking in friends :slight_smile:

Day 46. Friday.
Happy Friday everyone! I plan on enjoying a mellow, but great sober weekend. I may check out that new Predator movie in theaters…see if its any good.

Day 12 sober. Almost reaching the weekend. Although the tiredness I am happy because I experienced how my HP helped me everyday. Especially in situations with people or coworkers that are impossible to me.
I have to work in my organization and in my tendency to procrastinate

Checking in. Day 610. Today, I am in Cobh (Cork), Ireland. We are leaving soon to visit the Blarney Castle and the Blarney Woolen Mill. I won’t be kissing the Blsrney Stone. Gross. Not the stone, the human fluids covering it. Keep Sober and Carry On.

Day 4. I have a stressful weekend ahead but I will stay strong

Day 434 and waiting on the airport.
Getting ready for my 11 hour flight to San Franciso to visit my sister :kissing_heart:

Day 109…