Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Wishing you safe travels back home and hopefully not much damage and destruction when you get back.

Thank you! Much appreciated

Thanks! Took some cold/flu meds, crashed out early, called in today. Feeling better for the most part, but not taking it for granted. As much as I don’t like the idea, I’m going to just lay around all weekend. Hopefully, be back at 100% come Monday.

I pray for that friend. Hoping you heal soon

Day 37. Finally get to go home today. I never want to be gone this long again. 5 days feels like a lifetime. I swear sometimes my dreams are so dumb. Last night, I dreamt that hurricane Florence was was over and the government only sent ramen and dry pasta noodles to refugees from the storm. Everyone was pissed! Then, here comes Gordon Ramsey in a canoe filled with coolers of fancy ingredients to make everyone gournet meals. I did note that he probably only had enough food with him to feed like 10% of the people. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Checking in sober on day 8 :blush:

Day 128. Happy Friday everyone :grinning:

Checking in day 2. Yes I failed … Again😢Note to myself - You cannot Drink in Moderation. I should know IT better.

That’s hilarious. Congrats on the 37 days. You’re doing it :grinning:

Hi guys, checking in day 285. I have had a really tough day, full classes, admin doing crazy stuff, workload through the roof and school leaders who think up stupid ideas behind our backs.
I do not want to drink, fortunately.
Just tired and frustrated. Off to the hospice for my evening shift, I am hoping to be of some value there. Mèèèh…

It is beautiful. We had a great day.

Learn from this mistake

Went to see a movie with a friend…had wanted to see this one for a while…Blackkklansman. I can recommend it to everyone. had a nice evening and a good day all in all…

Phew. Happy to see you’re safe, and that you’ve got support wherever you go! Best wishes on the road home. :heart:

Day 49. Big emotional struggles today.

It’s partly a lie, but I feel like all I really have is this damn job that I keep letting invade my life 24/7. I’m tired of it, I want more from life, and just don’t know what to do with myself.

This is where I collapsed before. When I felt clear enough again to easily take on a thing or two, but paralyzed as I took inventory.

I know wgat you mean… i’m in the same place (job)
Take care🙏

Day 594. Life is emotionally challenging right now but I realize more and more how much my sobriety helps me in reconnecting with the people I love. Step by step, lets do this! :heart:

Take it easy my friend. You have a good amount of sober days and your sobriety is a priority. Praying you find a way out and you can rest and have some self care :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Thanks, @Bomdhil. And you too! Maybe I should take more naps. :sleeping:

80 days sober. Even with all that life has thrown at me in the past 3 months! I don’t tell myself this enough, but I’m proud of me!