Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Day 75. I’m not waking up as groggy and that’s a HUGE change. I feel as though I haven’t had a decent morning in years… I feel good, despite little continuous ups and downs. Something feels more stable and I’m starting to see concrete changes… :sun_with_face:

Day 10, double digits, whoo!! :pray::pray::pray::grin::grin::grin: there is an all women’s AA meeting going on today after my classes right near school. I think I’m going to go and see how it is. Super nervous and uncomfortable already lol I have no idea if AA is right for me. So much about it turns me off but a friend of mine said the worst that could happen is that I don’t like it and I don’t go back which is true. So wish me luck today!

Feeling great at 38. Have a good day everyone :jack_o_lantern:

Hey I’m happy for you. Seems like you’re on a much more even keeled trek rn. High 5 from Alabama!

12 full days gamble free… On Day 13 it’s been a quite some time since I’ve been in double digits with all the re starts. Not going to say its been a breeze but each day I abstain takes me closer to the promise I made to my husband & closer to him trusting me again…

Yes to this! My addiction hurt my husband terribly, and especially in the early days every day, even every hour carried so much weight. I didn’t start recovery for him, I did it for me, but staying in my marriage was a goal as well. Good work on double digits!

To give you a little ray of hope, at 152 days my relationship with my husband is better than it has ever been!

Day 155, feeling kind of blah this morning. I hope it’s a good day everyone :grin::green_heart::metal:

I am 2 months sober today! I honestly didn’t believe I would get this far, so thanks to you all for the support! :heart:
Sobriety is starting not to feel like a chore anymore, but a katalyst for change … I’ll try to hold onto that feeling!
I still have my moments, outbursts and cravings, but the good things outweigh the bad. I don’t cry myself to sleep every night anymore. Also, I started telling people, because I feel more confident about not drinking. Only got really good and encouraging feedback! Looks like my friends realized I had a problem way before I did :sweat_smile:

Yay!! I’m so happy for you! :hugs: Can’t wait till I can say I have 60 days!

16.5 days! :slight_smile:

Hey congratulations on 60 days, looks like we are sober twins :upside_down_face: great work!

Double digits! Kickin’ ass!

Day 131. Got a mess of things running around in the ol’ brain. Good stuff, sad stuff, stuff stuff…but yeah, glad I’ve got some real clarity, and can get through all of it without just drowning it all out.

Have a strong day!!!

Congrats to you too :heart:

Day 4. Getting the odd headache and feeling a bit sick today unsure if related or not! My skin has broken out in loads of spots which i havnt had since i was a teenager and im almost 30 now i guess my bodys detoxing which is great!
Treating myself to a face mask today :slight_smile:

About to Finish day 30 :star_struck: yeah one Month, I am proud Happy and will definitely go on because I simply have to.
Its not only my body I have to take Care of. :heart_eyes:

So very very tired

I did it! I booked my tattoo appointment for January. I’m saving all my “alcohol funds” for my thigh piece, about an 8hr session.
Alcohol math in hindsight is sickening.
I put that deposit down (money I’ve saved in 15 days of sobriety) because alcohol abuse has destroyed my life and I truly don’t want the old me back.
With sobriety, I will get this tattoo.

Congrats on your 60 days. :grin: Keep on going

My alcohol funds bought my last guitar. I totally feel you on how sickening it is to do the math.