Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Day 52, what I really like about being sober is my sober mornings. I’m early out of bed, awake and clead headed: let the day begin!

This little guy I met yesterday, I took another route to walk.

Day 58 today and my Birthday. Will have a little sober Celebration with my Family today.
Have a good day everyone!

Day 4 here.
Big headache.
Hang in there, have a good one.

Day 151…checking in friends :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday
:tada: :gift:

Happy birthday!! :tada: :birthday: :dancer: :bouquet: :gift:

Good morning my sober people. I was traveling these past days and was with very limited communication.I am still standing… Moving forward 1 day at the time. Checking in: Day 42.

Missed u all very much… Happy birthday @Annaka !

Day 11…my lucky number! I feel like I’m making a turnaround at work and am doing well for my kids. My goal is to slow the sugar intake down by the 2 week mark, which should align nicely with when the Halloween candy should have all disintegrated. I’m seeing negative changes in my skin, which I was attributing to some toxins being rid of… But then I remembered Halloween candy. I’m starting my day super early today in hopes that I can squeeze it all in. Thanks for being positive and being sober.

Checking in at the start of day 27. 530am and already have myself wound up about an anticipated work conflict.

Taking deep breathes and praying for courage, strength and wisdom. Would be grateful for any good vibes y’all can send my way this morning. :two_hearts:

Happy birthday!

I Grant you serenity to accept the things you can not change, courage to change what you can and wisdom to know the difference

Happy Birthday!!

THANK YOU. I needed that reminder. I’m going to serenity prayer the @$$&! out of this day :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Checking in day 18 friends!

Tomorrow I have a wedding. I am not looking forward to it but I’m sure it’ll be fine. Feeling really tired and short on patience lately.

Hope you’re all having a good day.

Checking in day 63. Hope you all have a terrific, sober day!!!

Day 11. So many mile markers I am reading about the past 24 hours. Congratulations all! :tada::tada::tada: You are all truly an inspiration to me.

Keep going back.It works if you work it.

Day 3 sober. Today I have another meeting. I am very vulnerable I need help. Fellowship and community always helped me. I said my relapses and I didn’t feel judged. I changed my phone too. Now I have an IPhone and is helping me settling strong boundaries

@Bills I am so happy watching your days of sobriety. You are doing such an awesome work :ok_hand:t5:

Happy Birthday @Annaka !
Right behind you at 57! I hope you have the best sober birthday ever.