Checking in daily to help maintain focus

BAM!
:metal:

Great job!

:handshake::fist_right::fist_left::point_right::point_left::ok_hand::call_me_hand:Way to go! (That was the way to go secret handshake)

Instructions unclear.
Poked self in eye.

Cheers, mate. Hardest part was being awake to catch some of those numbers :grin:

134 days! :dancer::man_dancing:

Almost double digits…hoping I get further this time!

Omg…funny…very similar dream…just striaght vanilla vodka… i did drink it in my dream…thought ewe…this tastes lousy…hated the feeling of the alcohol going into my system…then woke up feeling guilty for caving in!:joy::joy:
I guess thats all positive cause i still dont want any…while awake anyway! Glad theres none in the hoyse and I dont sleepwalk!:joy::joy:

1. Tonight will set a new record I think. Ohhhhmyyy I’m tired lol. Worked last night, couldn’t fall asleep until 10:45 am and woke up at 2 pm. Feel like I’m coming down with a cold or something. Love all the love, energy and positivity on the Forum this far into reading :heart:️:two_hearts: I’m so lucky to know you amazing people and to be apart of this community. TGIF! Anything going down in the Friday Night What’s Up thread tonight?? Hope everyone has a strong holiday weekend :muscle::kissing_heart: I’ll be around quite a bit over the holidays… might even check in twice.

Congrats again on 90, Dan. And awesome story. Many years ago, a friend of mine needed a designated driver to get to the hospital with his wife when she was in labor. You are da bomb. Next up… 180!!!

I’m ready, Let’s do it!

Day 143. Christmas party tonight. It’ll turn into a drunkfest. I’ll be the only one not drinking, if I go. I’m expected to be there. Feel kinda puny, achy. May decline. Will feel guilty if I dont go, but man the evening will be so much more chill if I simply stay home. Oy.

Level 4 today…
It’s the weekend and I’m thankful for this flu… makes me not want to go out… I’ll make it pass this weekend without any hiccups …

This is how I’m feeling about tomorrow night’s company party. The company I work for is so small, I am not worried about drinking, I just don’t want to go lol

Day 16 sober. I am very grateful because my HP helped me to erase an app very tempting to me. I discovered how weak is my heart and how much I need to listen to the Lord. Today I end the day with a victory. Thank you Lord

@Missy.Marie you are doing great!!! 4 days is wonderful . You are so close to the week.:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Checking in… I drank beer alone last night😕 I felt like a pile of crap this morning, mentally. The past few days I’ve been feeling nauseous and had a headache for the last 3 days. I don’t usually get headaches. So I don’t even know why I drank since I was tired and didn’t feel good. I almost made it 2 weeks, which I haven’t done in years! Pretty bummed out but I’m not going to beat myself up about it anymore today. All I can do now is move on from this and start over. So Day 1 again for me.

Thank you :raised_hands:t2:

I had a hard time getting past the 4th day. It took a couple of years of trying before I could get to day 5. So 2 weeks is damn good. It’s not for not, learn from it get back on it!