Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Sweets for me mostly. But I have been stress eating a lot these past couple weeks and it’s really thrown me off my routine and f’d with trying to keep a positive state of mind. So excess calories is what I’m trying to control as well and a lot of that comes from highly palatable foods which are usually carb based.

Not sure if that makes sense lol

Thanks man. Appreciated, standing strong :grin:

Brilliant work :clap:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::star_struck:

80 days in today and feeling tired, but hopeful! Trying to let go and let others live their lives and not let their decisions affect me so much. A funeral for a good friend on Saturday. Sobriety is the thing keeping me grounded right now! Happy to be part of the TS community!:heart_eyes:

Checking in.
I’m in a not so great place emotionally. However I know this feeling will fade. I just need to excerise patience and discipline. Two things I don’t excel at.
If there is a bright side, it is the fact I had the opportunity to reconnect with an old coworker today, Who in turn got me an interview at his job next week. So thats pretty awesome.
I’ve missed you all.

In case you haven’t heard it today
I LOVE YOU AND YOU’RE AWESOME :grinning::call_me_hand:

We’ve missed you too! Sorry you’re feeling lousy but I hope your interview goes well and that things start looking up for you.

Hi! We don’t know each other, but was asking about you after your last post and very glad to see you back :slightly_smiling_face:

So glad you are back here and are still sober!! That’s so awesome to hear! You were pretty bummed out and yet still working it- gives me inspiration and hope that I can get to one year and beyond. Good luck to you in the job thing!

Day #2
Keep hope alive

It’s worth it

Day 38 :+1:t2: living life, loving life!

Well, my name is Silas. It’s nice to meet you. :grinning:

Amazing work. Inspiration xx

Day 6! Feeling much better (although face is looking like I’ve had an allergic reaction to something!!).
Danger zone coming up…feeling better and the weekend.
So have made plans to be busy, so I’m not tempted to close the door on the world and sink into a bottle of wine.
I CAN do this!!

Day 6 sober. My health has improved, thanks God.
Today I am in the shelter doing night duty. I learn a lot from this guys!

Checking in on day 73.
Getting up at 6:30, bringing kids to school, having a 11 hour working day, driving back and forth to the boys practice, taking care that they go to bed and then at 9:30 pm starting my daily cardio training. While watching soccer doing the cardio there are several commercials for beer and bang the craving is back :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.
But guess what. I finished the training and now at 11:30 pm i finally have time to relax without beer :grinning:

2 days to go :grinning::grinning::grinning:

So chuffed to see this.

Glad the job is going well @Dasindog. Love a pod cast. Perchance you like silly humour, try adam buxton pod casts with Louis Theroux. Most entertaining on a long drive.
@aircircle @Ac1z3k @Lionfish @Englishd - you’ve jolted me into action - from Monday my diet changes. I know it’s crap to wait but i need to prepare mentally, buy stuff blah blah. Excuses excuses…
Love the finial @Geo. I want one!
Any hoo Day 72. Inspired by you all as ever.
Stay strong. Xx

Day 176 just rolled in. Im not gonna lie, I want a fucking drink… I could, with ease, demolish a bottle of Jack in about 30 minutes right now.

Im breathing, i got this, still winning since 20-09-2018.

Got your tags on?