Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Checking in. Emotions are still all over the place, but im trudging through

4 Likes

Day 61. It’s been a loooooooong week, and I’m running out of steam. Two more shows, and then I’m shutting off for the weekend. Despite being tired, I am ready to rock tonight. We get to open for a band called the Stonecutters, and they are rad, so, it’s a positive thing for sure.

Have a strong day!!!

18 Likes

Great memories are going to be made during this time @Annaka! Home ownership is sometimes stressful but can also create feelings of accomplishment. Best of luck! Congratulations on your good news!

2 Likes

Day 48 sober. Working hard but I feel rested. Sobriety is working even in my body. I feel with more strength and more focus :sunglasses:

12 Likes

@Thirdmonkey thanks again brother!!! I am so so grateful for people like you in my life :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Lief van je! Ben ook best trots en heeeeeeel erg blij met deze situatione grande :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!

2 Likes

Think of you everyday coz I carry two Larimar stones with me everyday ;-)! It helps…thanxxx

1 Like

Day 84 ! Felt really emotional when i woke up today so i went to see my grandsons and feel totally uplifted. The joy they bring to my life is wonderful. Im so greatful to be on my journey fixing myself and having quality time with my family… im so blessed . Id never be able to have done this without you lovely people and my fellowship… Happy Thursday x

20 Likes

I LOVE my laminar, today I also have amazonite, shungite, apache tears and jasper in my pockets today too! :heart: Love that you carry rocks!

1 Like

Just another beautiful sober day!
I am so glad I found this place it has been another consistent resource to speak my mind and to be reminded that there ALWAYS hope for the addict that still suffers.
If you’re just a lurker, get writing. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Have a blast Tristan!! Hope you love your visit here, you’ll do great I just know it! :heart:

1 Like

Hope you have a nice dinner @Buts and that the cravings stay on the fringe and don’t get in the way!

1 Like

I feel this a childs spirit innocence and honesty does something to us, glad you’re feeling better!!

1 Like

Yes your so right my grandsons are 4 and 2 … im so glad im sorting myself out and can be part of thier lifes … hope your having a great day x sending lots of love x

1 Like

Day 195. Feeling kinda tired and headachy and unfocused today. Not sure why, as I am hydrated to the core. Going to go for a run with my coworkers this afternoon, which may flush some of that out. And I am getting together with a sweet friend later, which I look forward to. Not much else to report. Well done everyone here staying consistent and getting through the good and the bad. :hearts::bird:

19 Likes

Awesome :blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Day 272. At work and all I can think about is our camping trip Sunday. Trying not to lose sight of my program, reflecting the last time I even went was over two years ago and even then half-assed my pack for the trip at the last minute.

This year much more excited about the whole deal, and am fully prepared days early. Admitting there’s a little justification here, taking a moment to appreciate this as a solid win for sobriety. :+1:

15 Likes

Checking in.
Kinda stressed out and I know what to do and it’s hard, I can only make a couple more calls and leave this up to god for my friend. A very good friend of mines mother called me this morning that he was arrested. His addiction is taking over and he’s making mistakes. I know there’s only so much I can do bc my own ass is on the line and I will save myself first but if you could just keep him in your prayers.
Thank you TS

Edit: after finding out and making those few calls for his mother. I have to now worry about myself and cut this person out which hurts and sucks but I have to focus on my sobriety first and foremost.

12 Likes

Day 206. Ordered all my supplies for my summer trimester at school and I am super excited. We are starting training for the NADA protocol - a 5 needle treatment of the ear originally created as an alternative to methadone and to help those on it get off of it. Now, it has expanded to help with the physical and mental cravings of addictions, and in general promotes a sense of wellbeing, calm, peacefulness, and hope. I am beyond exciting to start! My 7 month mark is May 1 and classes start the 2nd! Great kick off to the summer! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ah that’s so cool. I haven’t had acupuncture in a while, but years ago I had it in my ears to help with depression and anxiety.

2 Likes