Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Aww give them big hugs for me next time xo

Day 11

20190425_120641

9 Likes

Staying strong.

Getting better.

Checking in.
Life is continuing to become better and I couldn’t be more grateful.

In case you haven’t heard it today:
YOU’RE AWESOME & I LOVE YOU :grinning::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

It went fine @Peace12, happy with that. No cravings at all! :tada: Thank you for asking! :heart:

Checking in for the second time today.
Day 220 and still sober as **** :grinning:

13 Likes

Checking in. I’m happy to report that today only has very minor challenges, and I have plans to make the most of the hours in front of me WITHOUT overdoing it. The temptation to do that is always high because no matter what I do, I think I should be better at it.

I will be practicing “not giving a ****” today. My hair is overdue a cut by a couple of months, in a way that it looks really strange without product in it. But that’s the way it has to be for the person cutting it, so I have to walk across town in public this way :S.

I also have no idea how I want it cut, and never get suggestions when I ask. I wanna just say “I quit haircuts”, buy clippers, and give myself the same buzz for the rest of my life. But I almost always run away from having to think about what I look like, and it’d be nice to have the courage to care and to discover what I like, and try new things.

Strange, how such a small thing can have a big impact.

12 Likes

I dont know what to say about this…

10 Likes

Hot hot hot! :grinning:

How you feelin?

Steamy, in the bath! Hahaha :joy:

Gaaahhhh keep it away from me! Don’t get me wrong, I love the sun and heat BUT I cap out on my tolerance at 37°C and turn miserable above that. I’m not ready for it either, round here I should have until at least June for that nonsense!

2 Likes

175 days.
All’s good apart from the jitters. 2 major things coming up in the next 5 days.
This Saturday I shall be stepping right outside my comfort zone, as the band I’m in play our first gig!
I have never done this sort of thing before. So, should be interesting.
And of course 6 months early next week. Brain is going through all the usual milestone crap. But I’m on top of it. Just not sleeping well at the moment.

Well done to everyone. Doesn’t matter where you are in your journey, it’s the fact that you are on it that matters.:grinning:

23 Likes

:musical_note: it’s only just begun​:musical_note:

How long you been here?

2 Likes

July will be 4 years, kinda gotten used to it…no, that’s completely not true…

1 Like

70 days.

Today I was once again overwhelmed. I was sad and I was extremely happy. But I can for the first time handle my feelings, show them and ask for comfort.
People like me for me, not for the me who was drinking. I feel good about that.

I am progressing in my career and I have been shown enormous trust. I love my job and what I do.

13 Likes

Checking in. Glad this week is almost over with. Work tonight for the next three nights and work is bursting at the seams, nursing staff short. No time to play cards, damnit. :roll_eyes::joy: It’s almost Friday peeps… :ok_hand::v:

18 Likes

If its ok, Ashley, I’d like to say thanks for the work you do…:pray:t2: I know how difficult it was to get there and to continue in your position.

3 Likes

Thank you, Chris! It’s a privilege really!

2 Likes

Checking in day 34.

10 Likes

No chance for clever numbers today

23 Likes

Day 30 is clever and great no matter what decimal is behind it!!

6 Likes