Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Hugs my dear friend. You ARE enough, you always have been. :heart: You can always vent away here, we KNOW you aren’t “that guy”. You know we are all here but maybe it’s time to enterain the idea of talking to a professional? My first counseling appointment is next Monday and I’m super looking forward to it. Hope you find what you need in your heart Tristan! :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :tada::bouquet::balloon:

Cpngrats on your two years Carrie! :tada: What os your favorite change so far?

Congrats on your year @MissJ :sun_with_face: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Nice job on your first 30 days!!

2 Likes

It’s for posts like this we need a :fire: emoji on the bottom left corner :wink:

4 Likes

Checking in. Typed up a thoughtful post thanking you guys for being amazing and letting me be apart of your journey, but accidentally deleted it. There was more to it, but glad/thankful/grateful to have you guys and gals around. Wish I had more likes, ugh. Your Monday is almost done with :hugs: hope it was a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Day 42 check in. Definitely a Monday :crazy_face:!! Made it to a meeting after work going to grab some dinner and call it a night.Hope everyone is doing well :pray::v:

7 Likes

I had a fire in my the last time and I feel that same fire this time. I knew it would finally come back to me. I don’t think anyone can really quit until you REALLY get that fire. Ya I always want to quit, but this time I have that drive. I feel excited about it again this time so I know I need to pay attention to those signs and start getting excited to be sober.

I’m definitely making a big effort to do what I have to do.

2 Likes

Hey you! Imma do it this time dangit! Putting my foot down and getting off this crazy train :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Day 29. Oscillating between calm serenity and the depths of heartbreak. Holding on through this rollercoaster and digging up (and out) pains that I avoided dealing with for over a decade. I’m glad I can read all of your stories and hang on to some hope. Be well, everyone.

13 Likes

Checking in day 45.

13 Likes

As hard as that sounds, it seems you are on the right path…

2 Likes

Checking in. It’s officially a day 56 for me. Still craving regularly every day. But I’m glad I’m abstaining from acting out. Thanks everyone!

11 Likes

Did something good today and I feel good, too. Both have been a while. I feel like my life is being steered into a different direction. Grace a Dieu!

14 Likes

Hey, whoa, whoa. Taking Game of Thrones in vain. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You are le hero. That’s French for awesome, yeah?

2 Likes

Day 290, sober AF.

That is all. :v:

18 Likes

Day 133 :wave:t2:. I’m tired and weary. I didn’t sleep well for worrying about family matters that have really escalated and work not yet done that should have been. Hoping for a better day - in the meantime - Stay Gold friends :zap::star::boom:

15 Likes

On my way to entrance exams. Help

Edit over now, one week to wait for the results :sweat_smile: thanks all for encouragement :kissing_smiling_eyes:

20 Likes

Best of luck @Fireweed - you’ll smash it! :muscle:t2: