Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Good job on kicking this voice in its ass :facepunch::hugs:

2 Likes

Day 26. Ugh. My skin is breaking out! Probably because my body is starting to function again properly (fingers crossed) Or maybe the toxins are coming out of my face now :woozy_face:

Enjoying more energy at work. Need to drink more water - but have started to cut back on some of the sugary stuff that has got me through the first hurdles. Feeling generally more resilient and less sensitive.

Definitely some intrusive wine thoughts today. Nothing that would make me go back to heart racing wake ups nightly. “I’m done” :white_check_mark:

12 Likes

I was going to quote this exact same part @Lionfish! Sounds perfect! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Checking in.
I slept great. Woke up at 5 am to the sound of like trillions of birds having a song a long and I’m not mad at all. :stuck_out_tongue: I just finished breakfast and am getting ready to go do a side job for a friend. The only down side is i have to share this job with someone I used to use with. The only part I’m bothered by is if this person is sober or not. I spent a great amount of time on meth and know first hand that even though one can feel like they are getting a lot done. In reality they aren’t lol. So I have feelings of apprehension on wether I’m going to be doing it all myself. Which if it be the case bring it on motherfucker!! I got it!! Lol. I also reached out to the person I’m sharing the job with at 6am like "are you up, let’s get a jump on this. " I received no reply. So I’m leaving in an hour with or without that person and getting after it right away. It’s also supposed to be like 70 something here so hopefully I get to work on my tan as well hahhhahahaha but it is coffee time, so I’m going to enjoy a cup or two and relax before it’s time to go.
I love your faces!

In case you haven’t heard it today:
YOU’RE AWESOME & I LOVE YOU :grinning::call_me_hand:

21 Likes
  1. Meditation, stretching, bike, meeting new client this AM, Yoko Ono exhibit & date night. What a :heart: day I have in front of me. I love setting my pace.
23 Likes

Wow you write such motivating posts I love it. Well well well done. You have achieved a lot

1 Like

Have you thought about starting your own accounting biz?

1 Like

I appreciate you, thanks :pray:

Day 480 of moving in the right direction.

Not much different than day 48, 220 or 400 though.

I have a blueprint to follow daily for living happy, joyous and free and all I have to do is read it and follow it.

Enjoy the day folks, it’s the only one you’ve got and the only one that matters.

18 Likes

48,000 days? That’s like 131 years!!
Please share your secrets of immortality with us :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The stories we leave behind are the keys to our immortality my man.

Who knows, maybe in 131 years I’ll have great great great grandchildren hearing stories of me and how I fought a bear with a swiss army knife that was bent.

1 Like

Hahahhaah that is a great story.
First time I heard it I spit my s’more into the campfire :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The happy script, haha, love it. :sparkles:

1 Like

This script is a bajillion times better than the one I was writing on my own!

Woot! Congratulations on the 500 club @Kintsugi!

4 Likes

Ah baby girli wanna cuddle u and help u feel better… i pray your boyfriend finds recovery… but u r not selfish u r living the life u deserve… u have done so well in recovery. Im so proud of u . Here if u need me x

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much I would love that! I know it’s the right thing I just hate feeling like I wasn’t enough for him to quit I feel worthless but I know it will pass. The guilt and shame is taking over because I have cheated on him in the past and recently emotionally cheated on him cause he just hasn’t been there…

Dogs are so amazing for this!!! I always joke tat they are my therapy animals but it is truly no joke. Seeing their happy smiles and the snuggles on the couch reminds me that life is good!

2 Likes

Day 71. Feeling very strong with not drinking but feeling like I need to work on myself more. I feel resentment, anger, and selfishness. I need to come from a place of love and selflessness. Just need more time to work on this. I am planning on giving myself more time this weekend.

13 Likes