Checking in daily to help maintain focus

You’re not week and you know it!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Checking in Day 183.

20 days no weed

Day 20. Back to work after a few days off. Know I need to start working on my attitude there (concentration has been awful - hoping it improves).

Day 160 checking in :grinning:

Does it charge you for them?

Still doing great and sober doing thing to better myself and been the most honest I’ve ever been in my life and that helps me immensely. I’m been kind to myself that is a must it has made all the difference to my recovery and you guys too so thanks for that :smiley:

Checking in day 273 :blush: Grateful about tools I have from AA, helping me to become a better version of myself.

Hey bud. Just as an fyi, my concentration has not been stellar so I looked it up, and brain fog is apparently a part of early recovery for some of us. It will get better, but don’t expect great things in the first few weeks (but if it is better then YAY!!)

Day 9. I’m working hard, staying active and eating healthy. I’m not going out much and I won’t see my friends until the weekend, so it’s been quite easy so far. No temptations. But I feel stronger. I really want to thank all of you for your support and for fighting together. This community is amazing! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Agreed. I’m likely on here about once an hour. This internet space is one of the most comforting things I’ve known

Awesome! Just keep doing it…1 day at a time!

Almost had an argument with my wife last night, narrowly avoided. Probably my addiction trying to sneak in by the back door of negativity and resentment. So I am checking in and being honest to maintain focus. Sometimes we butt heads. Sometimes, I’m a butthead.

Day 27, and I have finished all my end of the year work drinking parties without touching a drink. Counting days and excited for one month and many more to come.

No, it’s free! :slight_smile:

Day 16. This is the longest I have went without a drink in quite awhile and it feels good! Committing to one more day of sobriety today❤️

Day 10 today!

Day 216. Just arrived in Amsterdam. Historically I’d be drunk off the flight and the airport bars but not today and no desire to be ever again.

Checking in. Day 2

Another day sober! I didn’t drink last night😥 I even stopped at the grocery and didn’t buy any wine. I did have to talk to myself alot " you cannot drink tonight " over and over lol but getting to know my triggers is an empowering thing!!! Some days are better than others…