Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Thanks dude. It turns out I do have some will power and Ive also kinda built an awesome support network around me. I’ve got 3 ppl checking in on me between work and bedtime and the wife is pushing me in the right direction now too.

3756F469-4216-49DD-B284-65D6070B9BDA
Thank you for your B-day wishes yesterday! Made it sober throughout the day and had the best B-day ever :grin:

Checking in day 275 - Loving life!

Checking in 236 days alcohol free!
Had my first sober birthday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:: consiously for the first time in yeaaaaars did not organize a party but had a walk in the snow with my boyfriend and went to a lovely restaurant… had a great evening!
I missed some days and posts but thinking of you and wishing you all a great sober weekend, all around the world - we can beat this​:heart:️:rose::four_leaf_clover::turtle:

Checking in Day #19 feeling much better, coming out of depression a bit with help from daily affirmations… which I never thought would work but they do in some miraculous way. Peace out :v:

Finding out how it works here… Today is day 3. Have been sober for 5 years. Then started to drink on social occasions. I thought I could handle it. Now noticing I’m falling back to my old habbit: drink till the last drop. So after 11 months of drinking I’m back on track.

Day 218 up at 7.30am hangover free on a Saturday is a great feeling.

I tore my calf muscle a few weeks back and managed a slow paced jog yesterday and aiming for the same today. On the mend :grinning:

Day 22. Feeling I can do this Christmas sober!

Day 11 for me. Works Christmas party today. I’m off for a long walk with my wife instead!! :facepunch:

Thanks for the information about that meditation app it’s brill xx

Wow, I couldn’t gather that many people for my funeral !!
I hope that you did indeed have a lovely birthday.

Checking in. T minus 25 days and counting to 365. But still taking it just one day at a time.

You’re welcome–i love it :wink:

380 days alcohol free. Still cigarette and cannabis free. Preparing myself to get written up when I get to work today. I accidentally put one of our handheld scanners in a customer’s bag last night and now its gone forever lol woops! Happy Saturday, make an escape plan if your going out tonight. Stay safe.

It’s my juvenile sense of humor that leads me to celebrate today’s milestone in my sobriety.
:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:69 days. WooooooOOOoooT!!!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

…aaaaaand that’s that.

I’m thankful I have the core group of support IRL, that laugh at my corny jokes like this. An exoskeleton & backbone for a broken human, trying to stuff everything back into its place.
And this horde… hive mind of sorts that recognizes the trials and pains that can occure. Thank you for your availability. :heart::metal:t2::fist:t2::+1:t2::v::vulcan_salute:t2::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Oh :poop: probably best to tell them so it doesnt look like your hiding anything. I got a work writeup this year and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkks. Especially i already have anxiety.

Day 13. Just made arrangements to celebrate New Year’s with three dear friends, at home. No booze for me!

Have a good evening/day!

That customer should bring it back! I would for sure. Good luck.

Day 81. Finally lifting again. Been to the gym two days straight. Forgot how much I missed it.

Good morning everyone, so I have made it to Hiroshima; this will be my last day of “real” tourism, since tomorrow I will be spending most of the day getting back to the airport before flying back to Europe on Tuesday.
It’s about -3«C right now and snowing very lightly, but I’m sure that it will be a nice day. My first stop is going to be the Atomic Bomb Dome (one of the few things in Hiroshima that survived the American nuclear bomb) and the Peace Museum, which should be pretty interesting, if not terribly cheerful. After that, a ferry ride across the bay to a big shrine, which should be pretty cool. If I have time, I will also visit the Hiroshima Castle, part of which was rebuilt after having been vaporized during the war.
Other than that, everything is going well. I am into day 26 now, and I’m pretty happy about that. Only four more days until a solid month of sobriety, I will be pleased to get to that point.
Well, that’s about it for now. I hope that you all have a good day, a good and SOBER day, and thank you all for your posts.

I hit the reset button today and I’ve been sick all day from last night. I hate today.