Checking in daily to help maintain focus

coughs IDK that I identify as a New Yorker any longer, but I do spend significant time there. Feel free to hit me up for any advice on anything in the city though (including meetings).

Yeah, it’s now 83f here. Now it’s just too damn hot!

Day 284 here. Another HIIT session. Week at home so proper diet planning this week. I eat so much crap when I’m travelling.

That’s wat I’m afraid of…maybe coz it’s not new anymore; not drinking? Than the hard work bgins I think. Keep your head up! I follow you day by day!

What is HIIT?

I love HIIT!

Fell off the wagon again. Sober day one.

High Intensity Interval Training

Day 49 and found out I’m getting laid off at the end of today. My manager is also getting replaced. Loyalty means nothing here at my soon-to-be old job, clearly and I’m relieved in the sense that it’s closure. Maybe not on my exact terms but I’ll be professional about it at least. The woman who brought this all about is going to enjoy the fuck show she’s dying to be in charge of, enjoy the shitty view from the top, bitch.
Fuck if this will break me, I’m walking through this door of opportunity to do something that I might enjoy at all. I’m not gonna fucking wallow. Not giving the fuckers here who did this the pleasure.
They can kiss my pale white ass while I’m making more money doing something better.

So needless to say, it’s been interesting today, so far.

I love your attitude! Get it!

Thaaank you hun :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Awesome,congrats !!! I am checking in 30 days too,it feels awesome except for the agonizing pain of quiting smoking :)))) day 2 :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! Keep up the hood work​:four_leaf_clover: we women rock recovery​:blush::rose::turtle:

Congrats you also umpf!!! Nicotine is a hard one he​:see_no_evil::grimacing:
I started vape as i did not succeed in the whole quitting of the real one… keep it simple​:see_no_evil::v:️:turtle:

Great progress and a pleasure to see. Keep going.

446 days alcohol free. I have a huge interview tomorrow for a position within my company that would literally change my life. Eyes on the prize. Hope everyone has a safe and sober Tuesday

Awesome!:v:️:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Remember the 5 Ps. Perfect planning prevents poor performance.

Plan your examples and rehearse in front of the mirror so you can find your groove around what you have to say.

Think about a confident but not arrogant closing statement to let them know what you can bring to the job and show them the fighter you are.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Whoop whoop… soooooo happy for you!!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::rose::turtle:

Thank you. Here’s to the next 50 :birthday: