Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Enjoy your time in the City!

Happy birthday! And congratulations on 307. That’s amazing.

Day 73 we are having a big restructure at work…
I think it may affect my manager

I think at some stage it will affect me or a future change will…it feels like the more senior I become it’s a doubled edged sword…I have lots of freedom and responsibility
Yet someone above me will decide my fate and when I become disposable I will be gone

But I’m not drinking and my priorities are home.
…family… my health and doing the best I can at work till i can’t

Im disillusioned. Im loyal to work in a way that work isn’t loyal to me

I know that feeling. Hang in there.

Hopefully this is a restructuring where they are realigning work flows for efficiency rather than an absolute need to cut overhead.

Happy Birthday :hugs::balloon::tada::gift:

Hippo birdy two ewes :slight_smile:

Day 74, a lot of stress at work again…oh I hate it! My boss wants me to have as much arms as an octopus but with 3 brains and with superpowers :rofl: A lot of sick collegues at the moment (thank you flu!).
Had a long talk with a collegue today who get’s bullied at her office (she has the job I had months ago -> and I got bullied too there, cruel…). Why do ppl have to be like that? That’s wasted energy. We should support each other and be kind…sigh. Well, hopefully I can quit that shitty job soon, then they all can kiss my ass :smirk:
Going to have pizza now and watch Supernatural :two_hearts:

Im wired mentally to just keep trying to make work better and if it gets harder I’ll try harder to sort it out.
I just need to keep as much stress away from my team as I can

Again – identify completely . BUT Goat learned the hard way – make sure you are taking care of yourself! You can’t help them unless you are in a good place.

Congrats on 100 days

Checking in day 24
What a dope night. After the show we had an after party at a tattoo shop. Being sober it was rather funny to witness the drunkness. I was sober cab and having that responsibility meant a lot to me.
When i was on meth I would have been far to paranoid to even go to the after party let alone drive my friends home at three am.
Life is so crazy :slight_smile:

I agree, if you aren’t at your best you will not be able to help others as best you can.

You ever heard the song “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield? The lyrics are just like what you’re saying:
"Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten"
:heart_eyes::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Im.going to take early retirement in 4 years and work part time:)

I want to buy a tractor and drive up and down main roads at rush hour at 4mph and annoy everyone:)

Day 2. Physically I feel much better than yesterday but still tired and I’d sleep all day if I could. I’ll go for a walk this afternoon but I must make sure I just go to the park and avoid shops/triggers. :sunny:

The retreat sounds wonderful!

It helps if you don’t take money or bank cards with you on a walk, then you can’t buy anything anyway…