Checking in daily to maintain focus #28

Begining of day 15. I have decided to watch ā€œGame of Thronesā€ once again. Right from the first episode. Itā€™s nice to be clinically insane (I have a certificate from a respected institution to prove it). People are never very surprised by what I do.

13 Likes

M7 D25

First day at work went well, but so hot in a mask AND a face shield (the rule there). The campus is in a trendy part of town, love walking there. Then this afternoon saw the Olympic flame!

29 Likes

Great job, Conor. 600 days is incredible. Well done, mate.

1 Like

Checking in towards the end of day 92.
Things have taken a bit of a turn here in Singtone land, so I will be stepping back from TS for a bit.
Iā€™m planning to stay sober, I havenā€™t decided to throw the towel in on that.
It isnā€™t anything that any of you good people have done or said. It is entirely at my end.
Life and relationships can be extremely complex. Letā€™s just leave it there.
Take care and stay strong, people. :boom::muscle:t2:
Have a great sober day, wherever you are. X

32 Likes

Hope things are ok, @Singtone, hope to see you soon.

3 Likes

Now this is what I like to see when I wake up.
Congratulations my Irish friend!! :tada: :partying_face:
fireworks

2 Likes

Please decide NOT to throw the towel on your sobriety Tony. Whateverā€™s happening drinking wonā€™t help. Well, you know that. Be good. Stay safe. Hope to see you back.

5 Likes

Thanks @M-be-free49!

1 Like

Now thereā€™s a beautiful round number! Nice :+1:t2: Congratulations!!! Did Karen bake you cake to celebrate? :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning friends - day 142! Had a very productive, but busy/stressful weekend. Stress of my own making. Had lots of really strange dreams last night, but I guess that means that I got to sleep deeply for a while. Today should be routine - had a new refrigerator delivered on Saturday and I need to hit the HD to pick up a fitting to attach the water line, etcā€¦ all good and easy.
Have an awesome day!

25 Likes

29 Likes

Good morning all, checking in on day 295.

I hope everyone has a peaceful and productive week this week!

22 Likes

Day 297 clean and sober today. Super tired this morning. I keep waking up multiple times during the night, my head is really messing with me a lot. I hope everyone has a great day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

26 Likes

@Conor689908. Well done!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s so cool Fleur! :sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Congratulations @Conor689908 this is AWESOME!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

@Rockstar24777. 279 is amazing! I admire your perseverance and willingness to keep showing up. Despite probably the worst event in your life you are remaining sober. Iā€™m so happy for you in that.

3 Likes

Hope things work out for you. We are always here when you decide to come back. :blush:

2 Likes

d34f7b24c9bfd251db9e13279147b1fc6e5f6ddc8c6ef9550e35dc1b4a0e6dea.0
Woo hooā€¦ Congrats on 600 days sober. Thanks for being here, sharing and motivating! Keep on keeping on ODAAT! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

What a drama. Wishing you all the best and hope you resolve this situation peacefully.
Blessings and sobriety,
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes