Checking in daily to maintain focus #38

Day 2 for me with no alcohol :slight_smile: we got this

16 Likes

Playing with Jackie this morning!

22 Likes

Such a cutie!!! Hope u have a great day Charlie!!

2 Likes

Hi everybody Kat here checking in at Day 185!

All is well, got my two eldest sons for the weekend which is great, I am so proud of them. Just here trying to wake up then plan is to hit an in person meeting and the gym.

None of this would be possible in the fog of drugs.

Love you all

@Butterflymoonwoman so proud of you saying No last night
@CATMANCAM it is so good to see you checking in daily and overcoming your struggles
@Charlie_C that is one cute granddaughter

16 Likes

Happy Saturday yā€™all! Checking in sober for day 32 :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Checking in. Its wierd when I all of a sudden get a urge for drinking, just one or a few and I know I should not and why, and I still think ohh fuck who cares about tomorrow and how you will feel(I know how Iā€™ll feel), its worth it and its tomorrows worries. Its not worth it. Ahh F***. Still staying strong.

11 Likes

Yes we do!

Honestly as shitty as I feel , I feel amazing if that makes sense, this is so rewarding I canā€™t wait to hit the milestones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if you ever need anyone to talk to shoot me a message :slight_smile: the support and advice on here is amazing , and has me pushing through !!!

6 Likes

I honestly would love that! I actually just posted something about needing new beginner friends to support each other :black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Yes me too! Having sober buddies is probably the best thing for us right now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I completely agree! We gotta keep each other encouraged:)

4 Likes

Yes girl , we got this :muscle::heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely :clap:t3::black_heart:

1 Like

Omg!!! She is so cute!!!

2 Likes

:sparkler::blue_heart: :fireworks: 20 days!!! Thatā€™s fabulous!!! :fireworks: :blue_heart: :sparkler:

4 Likes

Congrats on your awesome 70 days. :sparkler: :partying_face: I just assumed you were good cause you seem so strong. I always hate it when that happens to me so in the future Iā€™ll try not to do it to you. Sorry :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Day 603 clean and sober today. I hope everyone has a great day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

16 Likes

@Its_me_Stella thank you :blue_heart::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:
@Twizzlers Iā€™m sure your cousin appreciated the help :blush:
@Hopeful777 thank you :blue_heart::crossed_fingers:t2: ā€˜the cheekā€™ made me laugh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Have a lovely time in Southwold :blush:
@mno thank you :blue_heart: that photo looks exactly like where I used to go for my 6 mile a day walks, I really miss them but they are fond memories :blush:
@LAB congrats on triple digits :100::tada: you are doing swimmingly (pun intended :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )
@Jasty2 thank you :blue_heart:
@Kacialyn welcome :slightly_smiling_face: congrats on your days so far :tada:
@anon52066378 congrats on 70 days :tada: I hope your child is feeling better now :pray:t2:
@SelfLove_42 congrats on 80 days :tada:
@anon42928441 welcome :slightly_smiling_face: congrats on 2 days :tada:

11 Likes

@kat261 thank you :blue_heart:

544 days no alcohol.
9 days no cocaine.
6 days no binge-eating.

Itā€™s hard not to panic today. My whole body is purple, even when Iā€™m sitting or laying down, and Iā€™ve been having chest pains, blurry vision, and tremors. I am praying every day that whatever is causing this issue goes away. :pray:t2: Itā€™s also hard not to be angry with myself for relapsing and potentially causing it. There were other factors going on the week leading up to when it started, but all the doctors just kept saying it was the cocaine or something mixed with it. I find it so uncomfortable when Iā€™m met with the unknown, just trying to be with it.

I have distracted myself with the gratitude thread today, and itā€™s been such a joy, Iā€™m definitely putting that one in my toolbox :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thatā€™s why I havenā€™t been able to :yellow_heart: anyoneā€™s check-ins, they were all used up. Does anyone know the secret to becoming a ā€˜regularā€™ so I can earn more? Iā€™ve been here since Novā€™19. Maybe itā€™s because I donā€™t start any threads or post on many threads. :thinking:

My favourite program starts in less than 20 mins, Iā€™m really looking forward to it :smiley: it will be a fun distraction before I settle down for sleep.

I hope you are all have wonderful sober weekends :blush::blue_heart:

19 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you for being so transparent! I hope this day is great for you and keeps your mind full of the positive things that will come. :slight_smile:

2 Likes