Checking in daily to maintain focus #40

Thank you, Paul! You’re right, it’s still better than it was. I need that reminder every now and then.

4 Likes

Day 73…Checking in.

Stay strong peeps, we got this!! :muscle: :sunflower:

24 Likes

7 11/16 M AF Checking in clean and sober tonight.
Had to build up my courage for a motorcycle ride, turned out safe visiting a friend in sobriety, HP kept me safe.
No cravings and loving it!
Peace and love to you all friends! :pray:🧘‍♂:hugs::four_leaf_clover:

21 Likes

Checking in on Day 16… I’ve been under the weather with a horrible cold for the past few days :sleepy:. I hope you all are well… stay blessed​:heart:

18 Likes

Wow good for you Mike!!! Thats incredible work u did today… not easy. Dealers can be huge triggers… sometimes for me too when they have texted hubby in the past. Thanks for the well wishes… its be trying the last few days but I’m still going :slight_smile: need to get some exercise in myself tho. Hope ur treadmill comes asap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry you aren’t well

1 Like

Checking in, day 169.

It was a great, yet exhausting day.
Currently in bed, ready to sleep one thousand sleeps.
Another sober day is in the books.

21 Likes

#Day 1267 :seedling:
Busy day at work ahead and a little (I guess more then a little) stressed.
Tomorrow I have my tattoo appointment where I hope they can fix my recent tattoo :crossed_fingers:
Stressed because of that as well. Worried they can’t fix it and I have to laser :pensive: There are worse problems in life, but I found it hard to not think about this and find distraction.

My goal for today is: focus on work. That’s it.

28 Likes

Day 169 checking in

19 Likes

Proud of u :purple_heart:. U live in a small town, gonna meet triggers sometimes, gotta deal with them, just like u did.

5 Likes

Day 570 :four_leaf_clover:

Have a nice day everyone :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

22 Likes

Day 152 I feel like I’m so close to where I want to be in life yet the goal posts keep getting moved right before I reach them. No cravings though!

23 Likes

Coffee. I’m OK while the world is not. I can’t fix that. Just do my best to fix myself. And maybe help a tiny little bit with helping others helping themselves and an even tinier bit with helping the world as a whole. But it all starts with myself. So here we go for another day. Sober and clean. Have as good a day as you all can friends. Make it clean and sober or nothing will come of it. Love from Amsterdam. And looking out from my favourite porch in Texas. Wish I was there. I will be. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

PS. Posted my milestone on FB, first time I shared my sobriety there. Never before a post of me was liked and commented on so much. Only one person doubted my ability to celebrate sober. But she’s from Wolverhamptom so she’s excused. :sunglasses:

38 Likes

Day 62 AF
Feeling pretty bloody super. Really using breathe work to overcome any moments of tension, not alcohol related but just the general annoyance of work colleagues etc…Packing my little suitcase for a 4 day getaway down The Coast leaving Friday. Beautiful weather predicted so really looking forward to some me time.

18 Likes

Day 3

Just another day at the office.

22 Likes

Amen. So very true. God is greater.:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Congratulations Mno for sharing your truth on FB.

Your doing it big time .:pray:t4: I’m sure you helped many silent suffers as well…think about making that change.

5 Likes

Up early like a rooster. No alarm needed. Feels good.

Doing a upper body Yoga short this am…to reliodone tension in my shoulders and neck it’s on the March Yoga thread a 15min gem of a teacher from down under :hugs:

Think I need new pillows…

Bring more mindful and accepting

Using SAIN

Stopping
Acknowledge
Investigate
Non-identification

To help be mindful of fleeting emotions.

Good Day all

Serene and Clean 24
:pray:t4::purple_heart:

24 Likes

Hello everyone! Day 10! Finally made it to those double digits. It’s bringing a smile to my face this morning writing that, despite the cold snowy weather here. It’s been a crazy journey so far though. This week I have felt myself running through all sorts of emotions. One hour I’m fine and focused, then next hour I feel like crying, then angry, then anxious. I feel like I’ve been running the whole gambit of emotions each and every day. The thing that has helped me though has been to start creating a routine. My body and mind do better that way. Just go to bed at the same time every day, wake up at the same time every day, and just certain times throughout my day for things. Maybe meditate for 15 minutes, or pull up a book or a graphic novel for 30 minutes for a break. It’s been good trying to figure that all out. Trying to figure out the sober me.

Have a great day everyone!

22 Likes

Congratulations on double digits Dan. This is huge. Keep going.:blush:

2 Likes