Checking in 🥰

1 year and 5 months clean :heart: couldn’t do it without my little boy. He’s getting so big… he’s 6 months now

21 Likes

Congrats on your 1 year and 5 months! That’s awesome! What a great reason to stay sober :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What a cutie!! Congratulations on your 1 year and 5 months!!!

3 Likes

aw man, he’s really cute. you’re a lucky momma and he’s lucky to have you sober and well. wish you guys all the best!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awwww what a cutie patootie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He’s beautiful :innocent:

Happy for you. It sounds like you’re really living your life, doing your thing. That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’ve been commenting on my stuff since I was still struggling. I hope everything is going better for you…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Life is always moving forward. Things are better. The challenges have also increased, but the difference is I am not hiding from them. It feels good to stand up and face the challenges head-on, and get through them one step at a time. It also feels good to ask for help and listen and learn. I’ve discovered so many mentors :innocent:

Glad to hear you’re safe and sound. You are a good person and you deserve to be safe and present with the people you love.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! The start of a new life - for you and for him - and a new family :innocent:

1 Like