Cheesy Videos And Music

Oh gosh! You’re right! I didn’t even think about that. I’m glad you put that on there. Perfect :blush:

1 Like

I have to admit…I truly don’t understand this video…or song. Is it supposed to be funny? Is it a bad translation?? :woman_shrugging:

Plus…I dont want to spoil my perfect record of not being flagged. I would be mortified!!

1 Like

I remember my parents playing this when I was little. Now I’m really dating myself.
Don’t look Ethel!!
Edit…oh shoot. Becky beat me to it.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation!! Another example of people with a lot of free time on their hands. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
EDIT: OMG!! The original song is horrendous!!!

1 Like

Yes my sons would show me that Rebecca Black video and laugh at it because it was SOOO bad lol The fact that they remade it is just hilarious :laughing: They also do football scenes that are funny too! Maybe I’ll post one :rofl:

Ha ha great minds think alike! :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Ya’ll gotta see this one
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

1 Like

OMG John you made me remember these videos!!! :rofl:

1 Like

This is the king of videos!!

1 Like

I love that song!! :blush:

1 Like

Well played Rebecca, well played. I think I just got rickrolled by your post. Actually, the jagger bowie one was oddly disturbing. :grimacing:

1 Like

Ha ha ha! :joy: I’m old…I had to Google rickrolling!!! Don’t you just love Brittany Spears in the rubber squeaky suit tho? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes lol wow. Oops, pardon my squeaks. I’ll try to find some other cheese vids to add to this thread it’s fun!

1 Like

One of the worst songs ever:

1 Like

Damn I hate it when that happens!!! It can come out of no where sometimes…a simple show, a smell, or even a song ugh. Close your eyes and ears Andrei and listen to something that doesn’t remind you of bad things like…

6234b6f2089efcad18c55d8a326d8206

1 Like
2 Likes