Chip Pirates

That is one elaborate flag holder. Maybe go online and get a bunch of chips and bring them to your favorite meeting. Then hand them out to qualifying people. You could be the chip guy and now your meeting gives out milestone chips :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yes! Love this. Best medallions are ones passed along by friends. Well used, loved & ridges are worn a bit :+1:t3:

1 Like

You can buy some pretty sweet ones online, but I think being given one by the oldsters feels more legit, lol! I haven’t had the motivation to attend a meeting, but I do want to go on Friday which will be day 30 for me. I want to get my second coin and then start going to meetings regularly, at least once a week. My friend in NA said to get a sponsor but I’m not sure I would feel comfortable talking to a stranger about my deepest shit…

1 Like

[Removed by @System]

This is the first chip ive had in my journey in soberiety i guy i sponsor who runs marathons all over the uk to support recovery sent me this not till the 15th but it was very good of him

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from AA Chips. Where do you keeps yours?:

@SarahJ: You should show some off here! I only have one, but I keep it here.

2 Likes

ARG!

6 Likes

Yes! This! Earthlings!

1 Like

Haha great thread!

3 Likes

This is a cool thread! My wifes response to my pic, not so much. She said i look like a constipated pirate.

13 Likes

Sweet! You look just like you’re about to set sail on the high seas!

1 Like

A special gift from a special friend in the program this morning.

As I took a deep breath and just went to tuck my 9 month chip with the rest of my booty, it took on new significance.

They stack up. Building something more beautiful than I could have alone one month, one day, one minute at a time. :heart: :v:

13 Likes

Per @DungeonMaster

@jimmy7-30-17

WHOA DUDE.
I swear I wasn’t copying you.
But wow! I totally copied you. :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

I can’t seem to squint, but I’ve got the best chip ever.

15 Likes

Nice chips, mateys!

Beautiful chip, lady and soul😁

1 Like

So we have the same haircut? :rofl:
#Twinning

1 Like

Not the best pic, but it’s me in the raw. No makeup and a terrible headache, but hey I’m SOBER😀

6 Likes

Arrr!. There be a piece o’ gold stuck to me eye! Arrr!

18 Likes

YAY @anon12657779 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I should have known that you would post here.

Love the photo :heart:
Love reading your journey :heart:
Love the support you give to others :heart:
Love you dude! :heart_eyes:

Awesome work! :+1::kissing_heart:

3 Likes