Choosing life full on

Hi , i am new here and this is very confrontational for me. I’ve come to realise that i have a problem with alcohol. As i think of it i do not like the taste anymore. It’s become a Nasty habit. After a days work … a glass of wine, the sun is out … glass of wine on the terrace …, and keep coming … it does not stop with 1 glass, or 2 or 3 or even more. Now i have tried to not drink several times but back at it again after few days, now it’ s time to completely stop and choose Life, there is no in between for me. I hope i can find Some support here. Choose Life :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! :bouquet:
You find enough support here I can asure you!
:heart:

1 Like

Welcome @Chooselife, and choosing life is what you are doing now! I found it helpful to read a lot and check in daily and keep busy doing things that made each day count, however small.

Maybe try a meeting they help wish you well

Realizing and excepting that it has become a problem is the hardest part. So you’ve done that already. Now you just need to find the tools that will help you continue on this path. Read as much as you can on here. You can even use the search function and search for words like “tool box” and “plan” etc to find some ideas that you can try to incorporate.

You will find lots of love and support here.

You can do it. I know you can.

2 Likes