Christian accountability partner needed 😔

Its considered Souther Baptist, it’s also a very large church for are smaller area.

On a bad night we have as few as 15 people come to the meeting. On a good night we get 50 give or take. I love that it’s not just about addiction too, It’s about overcoming anything that you are struggle with. We have a live band and always a great meal!!!

I’m in New Zealand so still tryna find a Christian group. :blush:

1 Like

I pray you do, might be worth you getting in contact with some local churchs that help people and talking to them about starting a program if you cant find one.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll have a look :blush:

That sounds so great! How do I find it?

hi I’m from Nz and happy to chat with you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! Are you in Celebrate Recovery?

Hi no I’m not I’m just in my own recovery doing it alone day 43 :blush: I just cut off from the people I was around
But I would like to become a Christian and have some support and be a supporter

1 Like

Just google Celebrate Recovery in your area or look on Facebook, I was traveling for work and found a meeting in every city or town I was in. If you need more help I can do it for you, PM me.

That’s exactly why you WILL beat this… :blush: I’ve always heard that accountability will take you places that excuses never will… :100: I also believe that Christian accountability partner that you seek lives within you, he never leaves you and he will lead you to where you need to be… His name is Jesus… The book of Peter in the King James Version of the Holy Bible :mahjong: only took me a few minutes to read and helped me to understand the transformation that I was going through in life… I don’t know why but I felt led to share that with you… :point_up::blush:

3 Likes

Epic advice thank you!

2 Likes