Class of 2017-2018

Those of you who started your journey/came to the forum cirka 2017-2018.
Where are you?
Would be nice to hear who’s still on the forum.
Lately I have noticed there aren’t many who still actively take part in the conversations here. But it would be cool we could have a bit of a class reunion and make each other aware that we’re still here.

So lemme know how you are doing?

16 Likes

I’m here since august 2018, But then my profilename was Buts.
Screenshot_20210602-132617

10 Likes

Hey…many of us have changed our usernames.
Thanks for checking in on this thread.

4 Likes

I have been on the forum since 2018, but didn’t really start to use it actively until last year, so I guess my story doesn’t really count! :rofl:

5 Likes

2017 alum :heart: doing great! 5+ years sober. I miss seeing some of the old gang for sure. It’s been a trip being here all this time and watching folks come and go, seeing so much growth and change… and learning and growing myself. The forum has helped me so much, in so many ways, it still does. I have made missteps here as well and hopefully gained some insight from them. I also get that TS isn’t the right tool for everyone and that is cool. We all need to find what works for us and utilize that, add to it over time, subtract from it when no longer useful. Like life. :heart::butterfly::heart:

Fun idea for a thread!!

9 Likes

Still here…still sober

8 Likes

Keep reporting.

So far mostly people who are active all the time.
Looking for the ones who maybe lurking in the background.

3 Likes

Ive been here for a minute but really never got my shit together until this spring.

3 Likes

I joined in 2018 and have been active the whole time…

7 Likes

Had too much time on my hands this AM and looked at the profiles for the first 500 posts in the thread titled “introduce yourself” that began in 2016. Of those 500 there are 3 active members and one of them is Robin.

Kind of sobering to think of the people and their lives today who have come and gone, maybe some got what they needed and left but not too many I’d guess…

4 Likes

Interesting. What constitutes a member being active? Like having posted something lately or just showing up?

Anyways. That was kinda my point with this thread. To find out a little if there are still people who started out back then.

Fortunately I am aware that there are plenty who have made a great transformation and are living their greatest lives at the moment. Some are lurking on the forum. Some have moved on…

Unfortunately I am also aware that many people come and go. There are tens of thousands of users on the forum…a few hundred who are active at any given time.

Anyways. Still would be cool to hear from those who were active in 2017- 2018

4 Likes

Dec 2016 for this old guy

9 Likes

I looked at whether the parentheses with (recently) showed up after time read so maybe not the most accurate indicator.

3 Likes

i got on here in 17. ive never been very active, but i read around a bit.

5 Likes

im waitin around for @ShinGodzilla to come back :pray:

4 Likes

February 2018. Sober the entire time +100 days before joining.

@Clay91 @Rosey @Just4Today used to be active

6 Likes

2017 for me!

Although I was still drinking till 2019

The forum was a great help in understanding the alcoholic and took little snippets of advice which slowly seeped in

Glad it was here

8 Likes

Is @JustL still around… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yo can we bring back the guy who was using our stories to write a book?

3 Likes

@kimnovakk? yes, please come back!

2 Likes