Clock reset

I reset my clock today. I was almost at 10 months. Going to outpatient rehab Monday. Letting everyone down again in my family.

10 Likes

10 months is no joke! Good for you for doing the rehab- that takes a strong person to understand where they went wrong and to make a plan and stick to it. Keep us posted :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Well you are reaching out on here and you are taking the right steps. This is just another chapter in your life. I believe this time you can stay sober for 10 years. Just take what you learnt with you. Happy vibes and thoughts!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you succumb to your illness. Time to do more than before, sounds like you have that in place.

Keep trudging, we’re all only 1 arms length away from our next drink.

3 Likes

Thanks all. Need some love and support today!

7 Likes

If someone thinks you let them down after 10 months of struggling then they are wrong not you. Those 10 months could have been filled with crap, but they werent. Lets extend that 10 months next time. ANY step forward, big or small, is a step in the right direction. Goodluck!

5 Likes

Be proud of your 10 months AND going to rehab. Smart choice!!

1 Like

10 months proves you can do this. Go to rehab and get a few more tools to use.

2 Likes

I’m only one word away, and that word is “yes”. That’s all I have to say, and I’m back in chains.

6 Likes

Bless ya . Sending lots of love your way … i hope and pray rehab helps you with your recovery x

1 Like

Thanks guys. I went to rehab last summer when I got sober… hoping this time will somehow be different I guess I don’t know.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190330-143126

1 Like

You can do it! I was sober for a year and then went back out. I looked inside and found out why I did. I then made it a point to adress that issue and now I am sober again over a year!

You got this

4 Likes

That gives me hope. Thank you!

1 Like

I can kind of understand where youre coming from. Ive had 8 months sober and relapsed before. It was incredibly frustrating. All that could be done was to refocus, start working my program again and dig in.

1 Like

Hugs to you, You’ve done ten months and you can do it again. I relapsed after a year sober and was so annoyed and frustrated at myself, You’re doing exactly the right thing, search yourself for what caused it to happen and get straight back at it with some extra tools. You can do this

3 Likes

I also relapsed after a little over a year. You are totally right in saying there is a need to find out why I did. When I quit again I was on guard against those reasons. It’s now been over 500 days and still going strong.

Do whatever it takes to stay sober. If it doesnt work at first dont give up. Change your approach again and again until it does work.

10 months! Wow… I’m yet to pass 2 weeks, every blip is something you can learn from, and every goal reached is an achievement, don’t be so hard on yourself and I’m sure your family are incredibly proud :muscle: