Cloud Watching

Awesome. I have an iPhone 14 Plus. Not impressed at all. Switched from a Galaxy S10, which is like 4 years old and had a better camera honestly. I would love to switch back to Samsung. Their Fold looks amazing. Pixel looks like it has pretty amazing camera technology though. It’s just that Apple doesn’t play well with others. They really like to make everyone that doesn’t have an Apple look like the odd one out with that stupid green text box. My wife got peer-pressured into Apple.

This should have gone into the FRO thread. FRO Apple!

5 Likes

Storm clouds taking over. We have been having a lot of afternoon/evening showers and I’m really appreciating the drop in temperature it provides

14 Likes

Looks like the birds are leaving town!

3 Likes

My favorite baseball team!!

12 Likes

I don’t blame them. It’s pouring down hard out there now!!!

1 Like

Luckily everyone I know is on Android so don’t have to worry about peer pressure.

I used to buy Samsung then switched to Pixel because it’s cheaper and is supposed to have one of the best cameras. They all excel and fall short in some way so it’s hard to choose based on just that. The folds look awesome but not dropping close to 2 grand on a phone.

2 Likes

Too true on that price point. But, that’s the same for iphone. Too pricey. I kind of wish we had better access to some of the Japanese made phones. Their tech is usually ahead of ours. American tech is just copying theirs half the time.

1 Like

14 Likes

15 Likes

I got the same one

Very cool

13 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Side mirror clouds

10 Likes

Now I’ve gotten home I can share the glorious cloud paradise I was in.

16 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

Also, Mount Hood from our climb this last weekend. Wasn’t able to make it to the top due to these lenticular clouds. Winds were crazy high and the temperature was frigid. If it was up to me and my boy, we would have pressed on, but the rest of the party wasn’t having it, and decided to turn around.

15 Likes

I saw this today

Yeah baby!

17 Likes

Nice catch!! :zap:

3 Likes

The view looking West from my rooftop window. It has been a lovely day today.

13 Likes