Cloud Watching

I am very grateful for the clouds this morning. Without them I would have had more of a struggle run :joy:

11 Likes

That little white cloud there on the bottom right was so much bigger when I was driving. It looked really cool with the surrounding dark clouds. Pic didn’t do it justice at the red light.

15 Likes

Clouds on my walk today keeping it a bit cooler.

12 Likes

Standing in one place, these pictures were taken within seconds of each other. (My house is in the direction of the 2nd picture :scream:)

16 Likes

Damn they are moving fast…about to be some interesting weather…hope you stay safe n dry

3 Likes

Our weather is always interesting. Friday night was 90° with thick, humid air and last night was 60° cool and breezy. (Those pics aren’t from today)

2 Likes

Sounds like us in Michigan…always have multiple layers cause ya never know…

3 Likes

From my run this morning. I don’t know why but I really like this picture. It looks peaceful

12 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

The moon was still up and playing in the clouds on our walk

11 Likes

Looks like thunder, sounds like thunder. I really hope rhere will be rain and thunder.

14 Likes

Cute little clouds this morning and the moon is in there somewhere

13 Likes

11 Likes

Great clouds on our walk this morning. It felt nice and cool even though it’s already over 80 :crazy_face:

13 Likes

We had a decent storm last night which lead to some beautiful clouds this morning

14 Likes

You sure live in a beautiful part of the country!

2 Likes

@Mbwoman I think so too!! Some great scenery out here in the desert

15 Likes

Do you see cool desert animals like Gila monsters (I just like saying that), road runners, scorpions, and rattlers??