Cloud Watching

Makes it look all artsy! Really great photo

2 Likes

From my evening run

14 Likes

Morning walk with the Burner

18 Likes

We had a flash flood warning that just came through so I went to look at the sky. I tried to take pictures from multiple angles. It looks intense!!!

13 Likes

yeah it does - hope everything is ok.

2 Likes

It’s pouring really hard and some crazy cool lightning but it’s not a bad flash flood. We had a really crazy one when we first moved. The whole street was flooded!

2 Likes

whoa - well i hope its just a super cool storm and no flooding this time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I love the clouds the morning after a night of storming :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I love my early morning dog walk. Already 82 and the sun isn’t even up yet. Just kinda wish it wasn’t so early.

17 Likes

From yesterdays walk, literally in the back of our house.
Love how the dark and light clouds are meeting up in the last Picture. And the fluffy clouds in the picture with our overflowing river. I want to cuddle them. :blush:

14 Likes

16 Likes

Loving my pre dawn walks with Benson. But does it have to be so early? :yawning_face: And it’s 86 F. degrees.

19 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Is this a bunny on 1st picture? Super cute

2 Likes

To all photographers … I believe Sober Folks have a better appreciation for all Mother Nature has to offer. I truly love taking my time to view every cloud photo.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Ya it is. :rabbit:
There are fluffles :nerd_face: (thanks google. I was not disappointed smile :blush:) of bunnies all over our walk. It was already 84 F 28 C before the sun came up. It’s 40 C now :hot_face: So they are all out early. I cannot wait for it to cool off. But it is a beautiful, quiet, entertaining walk. Certainly couldn’t do it if I was all hungover like in the old days.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Sunrise this morning, I caught it kind of late. I thought it would be totally epic, but it’s just meh lol.

IMB_vak2W1

16 Likes