Cloud Watching

That is a really good picture

1 Like

I see it :smiling_face:. Hope it has been a great day so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just came home from my hairdressers appointment, now it’s time to relax :blush:

Thank you! Couldn’t sleep so I ended up outside on a beautiful night.

1 Like

Beautiful picture. I tried to get one but my camera is no good :sob: I’m still holding on to my iphone 8 cause I don’t want to spend a grand on a new phone :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: I can appreciate that, phones suck!!

1 Like

What is that! A rotary dial? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Sorry.

2 Likes

It’s the last iphone with the home button :joy: I need my button to close the apps. I’ll get a new phone eventually. I just hate how much they cost

2 Likes

They are pretty fucking expensive. Got to keep up with the times though. You probably won’t get shit on a trade in. I got zero on a trade in with my 12 for a 14. I’m surprised any of your apps work.

1 Like

I have an 8 as well! A younger co-worked looked at it a few weeks ago and marveled that it still had a home button. I hadn’t noticed that new ones didn’t. :grin:
I hold onto phones until they perish. If it isn’t broken, I’m saving my cash.

2 Likes

A pink sky, beautiful :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

You know, I’ve always had an appreciation for nature and it’s beauty, but now that I’m sober, it’s even that much more. This thread definitely has me looking up every day :cloud:

16 Likes

18 Likes

I too agree a great picture!

1 Like

Me too!!! so much better than not looking at all.

2 Likes

The hand of God … if there were such a beast.

19 Likes

Totally see it @Chuckie22

4 Likes

Those photos are so cool.

1 Like

Thank you! It was a fun way to spend a sleepless night!

1 Like

17 Likes