Cocaine 50 hours astinence need support

I NEED SUPPORT are 4 months that i take cocaine in the best periods only one time a week and the worst period 4 times in a week. In my story i’m disintossicated one times with my strong for three months and with clinic support for 4 months.
I’m 26 years old and i’m at the finish of my route because the situation isn’t like years ago; i buy alaways only 20 euros when i take cocaine. Bad friends and fear to stop definitly are the component that create this ridicolous situation tell my psychatric and i agree it.
BUT I NEED SUPPORT I DON’T ACCEPT THAT I CAN DO A STUPID GOAL LIKE A WEEK SOBER.
SORRY FOR TERRIBLE ENGLISH.
THANK YOU ALL.

1 Like

Don’t worry about bad English.
I found with cocaine that the longer I abstained it would get easier.
A narcotics anonymous meeting would probably help. Whereabouts in Europe are you.
Face to face support could really help you as can this forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can definitely kick this with your mind in the right place! The forum offers a lot of support, read around and see things that have worked for others. Also would recommend finding local support via family, non-using friends, or support groups! YOU CAN GET THERE, IT WILL BE HARD BUT YOU CAN!

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! i’ll start to think day by day.

1 Like

Hi ya if you Google cocaine anonymous meetings and down load zoom meetings they have been really useful to me for getting clean x

Hi @Fla.

I’ve been battling cocaine abuse for the past 15 years. To be honest, the real battle began in the last 3. The first decade i was in love with it and liked the lifestyle. I said i wanted to stop for others and family but i still wanted to use it because i liked it. I wanted to have everything: my family and my life of drug abuse and hedonism. In the past few years i managed to stay 300 days clean and i saw with a clear mind how life really was and how happier and better it could be without the mind being twisted because of the substance. I always thought life sober would be extremely boring and i needed the thrill of using cocaine. That seemed right in the beginning but slowly that romantic vision faded. I was happier sober.
It seems that you are still in the early stages. Do the best that you can to stop it now. Dont let the abuse go for year and decades. The longer you wait the harder the fight will be.

Like @anon13078412 said, it really gets easier the longer you abstain from it. After a few weeks clean it will be easier and then, maybe a month or two clean, u wont even remember it exists.

So for now try to stay away from it. Cut the bad friends out of your life, they arent your friends if you are saying they are bad. Stay away from the drug for a few weeks, talk to you psychiatric and to us here in the forum and within a few weeks you will be in right path to kick the white lady out of your life :hugs::grinning:

1 Like