Cocaine free

Nearly 6 days clean on cocaine. Might not sound a lot but its a massive achievement for me :blush:

17 Likes

Well done wish you well

4 Likes

Cocaine took everything from me, and messed my life up the most. My thinking and everything is shit bc of it, I used it heavy from the age 21 till 30. I’m proud of you for getting rid of it, and you should be very proud of yourself. Message me if you ever need any help.

4 Likes

You nearly completed the first week, that’s a massive achievement. The first week is the hardest

2 Likes

Well done lad iam in the same boat iam 4 days without cocaine normally by now on a wednsday I’d be well on it I did have that craving this morning but pulled myself out of it

5 Likes

Means a lot guys it really does. I will do this. It makes me laugh though once on it i despise being high off it. Its shite

4 Likes

Well done dude keep going know that shit is hard to come down from but you go this :metal:

3 Likes

I got you buddy, I’m in same boat but back to day 1 again…

1 Like

I kicked stimulants 3 years ago after being heavily addicted. The thing that is on your side is the fact that it can be avoided far more easily than alcohol because of the social stigma of hard drugs. That was my saving grace.

1 Like