COCAINE is my devil

Hey y’all. Today is my first day clean. I’ve been off and on crack for the last 10 years now. Please y’all give me some feedback on how to stay on the clean path. Thanks!!

5 Likes

I’m two days clean off my own devils. Im going to AA/NA route because I suddenly realize I have so much pain inside I haven’t dealt with and I can’t do it alone. If you’re not into that, just saturate yourself in recovery material. Check in regularly. Stay accountable. I’m listening to Russell Brands book Recovery on Audible and I really recommend it. You can do this.

3 Likes

Well I commend you. You know we deserve better and this is my first day one this app so I pray we can all support one another :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

To what lengths are you willing to go to get sober?

1 Like

Hi luv

I 41 days clean from cocaine today. I also struggled with this off and on for years. You can do this. One day at a time. What worked for me is surrendering to God/higher power. Pray. Strength and Blessings sent your way. Read threads on this site. This helps me a lot of knowledge here. You can do this.:hugs:

3 Likes

Beat me to it. This is something you need to seriously ask yourself. I personally have no experience with coke. Other then the coke I mixed with rum (rule 62). However there are people here who have. Either way. We’re all here together for support!
Good luck. Dont be a stranger!

Congrats!! Yes I’m ready for a better life and yalls support is greatly appreciated :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you Ashley! So day 2 today? How are you doing?

1 Like

I feel good. I’m going to the dr so I can get on my mental health meds so I can have an extra boost in my sobriety

1 Like

Wonderful to here. This is half the battle. I did the same as well. Keep going you can do this. :blush:

Hey hun…how are you? How was your first Friday night sober? Fridays were the toughest for me at the start of my journey. I still struggle yet it gets easier. Checking in daily helps too. Blessings and strength sent too you.:two_hearts: