Cocaine is the devils drug part 3

Today is a very hard day for me to fight my wife’s mum died at 8 this morring the big c took her am glad I had the day of cose I was at home wife my wife an her mum just one a nover thing to make me see an be strong for my wife an am so glad that am clean an I can be there for her sorry for Wright in some thing like this just need to do it Iv been getin messes of a lot of amazing people on here u lot no who u r an thank u for reading this tex just no Iv got a very hard fight on my hands this weekend but i no Iv got this app an u lot who mesg me on here to help me frw it so thank u lot so much for all ur tex an support one last thing life is a lot better now am not on that shit white powder so the devil can keep his snow an fuck off

10 Likes

Lee, I’m so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. I’m so glad that you are clean and ready to help your wife through this. Stay strong, we are here if you need us :pray:t2::two_hearts:

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother in law. And so glad that your wife has the support of a sober you. Death and grief are MFers…but I know from experience that we can’t be there for the ones we love (or ourselves) when we’re high or drunk. Sending you lots of love and strength from USA. :pray:t2:

Thank u so much am glad I join this app cose even tho I don’t u an the other people Iv been mesg in an that i feel like I no u all

1 Like

Thank u so much for ur tex it means a lot with out this app I think I wood be on the phone for the devils dust 100 % I wood but Iv all so wasp numbers with an Amazing Lad on her Garry Atkins an we tex everyday so I want to thank him for his tex as well

2 Likes

Thank u for ur tex it means a lot thank u

1 Like

It sounds rough and like very hard times, you do right to stay off the devil’s drug it will only make it worse, so we’ll done and keep sober. Xxx

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss! I lost my mom a year ago from the other Devil big c it was awful watching her die like that! Great job on the staying clean! Keep on keeping on

These tex r wat r keeping me strong thank u so much

2 Likes

I no am goin get things frw at me an Wat am goin do is frow them bk harder an fast an tell the devil to fucking snort it him self an see how much it fucks lives up thank u for the tex bk means a lot

2 Likes

I no it’s hard it’s my wife’s mum but she was an amazing lady life an sole of the party she goin be missed an I told her yesterday well I made a promise wen I had a my time on my own to say to her I will never hurt my wife let my wife down an said I promise you I will never touch the devils drug again an I won’t brake my promise to an amazing lady that had passed away so wat ever get frew at me I will think Iv made a promise an I want to start livein my life Iv been in coke for over 20 year havein a brake for a couple of months max this time am done with it for ever thank u for ur tex means a lot

3 Likes

Meth was my DOC so I can relate devils stuff for sure! You got this stay in the middle of the heard! As they say in the program life is so much better not having to feel the shame and guilt! I actually like what I see when I look in the mirror. There was a time I didn’t like myself! Keep on keeping on you got this!

Hi Lee, how are you doing? I hope you and your family are ok. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Hi yes am good feeling a lot better an stronger Gaz tex me today said u message him just been bizzy working then home looking after my wife an kids

2 Likes

Hi sorry if Iv not message bk I am stayin clean an I no it will just make it worst thank u for the message

2 Likes

This is great news @Lee.7! Really glad to hear you’re moving forward!

1 Like

Gym open Monday first time in years am goin train normal an not as a coke head

2 Likes

Legend! Get at it mate. I can’t imagine how hard your heart mustve been thumping exercising on coke :flushed:

I do scaffolding as my job then the gym an most of the time wood be on the snow

Well I’m sure your body will thank you going to the gym without taking gear first!

1 Like