Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

thats a real nice set up – the main thing is that you will be drinking some darn good coffee :yum: :coffee:

1 Like

Ya it is!
And.
Ya I will!

1 Like

What is your favourite brand of coffee? Do you grind your own beans? I’m thinking about getting a grinder to start making my own blends. It seems variety is limited when buying ground coffee.

6 Likes

That looks delicious :yum:
I do like to grind my own beans and make a blend that suits my taste. Lately I have been doing a blend of the following three…Death Wish cherry chocolate, True Goodness French Roast and a dark roast from a local coffee maker.

Have fun with it…your coffee experience is about to get much better :coffee::wink:

2 Likes

A cheerful good morning to y’all.

7 Likes

Good morning! Cool weather, birds chirping, admiring my strawberry and tomato plants…… pretty perfect start to Sunday

8 Likes

Coffee/ice tea time afternoon break

What a great cappuccino

6 Likes

The colours are beautiful, i love it Claudia.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

New coffee mug!

6 Likes

Tea no sugar, raining again here in N. Yorkshire. Gardening is such a challenge year on year here. The seasons are changing…right im sounding like my dad now.
:rofl:

7 Likes

I was enjoying my coffee and was offered a Strawberry Frappuccino. This is hella good!

6 Likes

Found the perfect coffee cup for you guys in a second hand store. No I didn’t but it, but I instantly thought about all of you.

@Soberbilly @JazzyS @Zse @SKhan @Dazercat

9 Likes

Love the mug Sophia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::coffee:

1 Like

You are Fika obsessed :sweat_smile::joy:
Good afternoon Billy

2 Likes

Taking my coffee outside this morning

8 Likes

54 and sunny. A glorious fresh morning

1 Like

Thanks for the idea!

7 Likes

I would love that weather, outside temperature here is 19 C and we consider that warm here.

2 Likes

Better than us here in :canada:. Right now is 12 °C with a high of 18 °C.

1 Like

This is the warmest we get today as well. As long as it’s over +15 C I’m pretty happy. Even if I prefer much warmer.