The Coffee Shop ☕️

Welcome to the community Krissy. Love the imagery :heart:… excited to have you here with us :people_hugging:

Hope you enjoyed your cold brew. Love that mug :heart::coffee:

1 Like

Now I’m cooking. Just like an addict I couldn’t buy just 1

In my defense I’m ready to share with my son when he gets in. There’s nothing to share in that little pot. Trust me.

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I see you were ready with an excuse…glad you and your son will enjoy a nice cup together :smiling_face:

1 Like

Good afternoon :coffee:

10 Likes

Good morning sober fam. Getting my morning :coffee: in with some :sunny: before hitting the gym. Sitting with the sounds of nature around me and speaking my gratitude’s

8 Likes

Semester holidays. I made it. Time. Not indefinite but time to do the things I havewant to do. Sit on my ass and drink coffee as much as I want and work. Doggie Queen keeping me company. Summer outside. Life is good. :crown: :boar: :coffee: :fountain_pen:

10 Likes

An afternooner :blush: for the win :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I had to look twice. I thought you were brewing 2 cups at the same time, thinking that’s a super deluxe machine you got there. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Ya you’re right. I didn’t even notice or realize til you mentioned it. Just the reflection.

1 Like

Coffee at sunrise on the dock. Too bad its gonna be cloudy today

9 Likes

Hitting up some reviewers top 6 coffee shops in Malibu

First stop
Caffe Luxxe

Ya I got that feta and olive croissant @JazzyS and I bet you would have too :yum:

And a spinach egg white burrito with my cappuccino.
And of course I bought a bag o beans.

6 Likes

Oh yes!!! Feta olive croissants :yum::yum:… Everything looks great and of course you bought a bag of beans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

May your Friday live long and prosper!! 🫶🏻:coffee: :wink:

@JazzyS @Dazercat @Zse

4 Likes

It’s Sunday y’all …have a fabulous day :sun_with_face::coffee:

@Dazercat @Zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @MrsOdh

11 Likes

I wish Sunday Mornings were as easy as the song insinuated! Hope yours is peaceful :coffee:

@JazzyS @Dazercat @Zse

5 Likes

Happy Monday you beautiful souls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Dazercat @Zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @MrsOdh

7 Likes

3 Likes

Enjoy cafe time…wait- Google says it’s permanently closed? Is that true?

Hope you are enjoying your vacation and family time

2 Likes

The slogan on the parasol is: “Coffee is my only hope.” Read it and thought of you :wink:

3 Likes