Community Design Competition - Who's interested?

Hello Talking Sober community!

This is for all our creatively-inclined members: Who would be interested in joining a design competition for Sober Trend?

I’m still playing with the idea, but here’s the gist:

1. Design and submit your own sobriety or recovery-inspired t-shirt / hoodie / tank design
  2. The community will vote and decide which design wins
  3. The winner gets a free t-shirt / hoodie / tank with their design shipped to them
  4. The winner’s design will be featured on https://SoberTrend.com/ (our official sobriety store). The listing will also include credits with the winner’s name (optional).

Rules:

1. Only your own designs, don’t use any copyrighted work
  2. Submit as many designs as you want
  3. Must fit the theme (Halloween) and be sobriety-related
  4. No crude language

I think it would be more exciting to go with a theme! It’s still a bit early, but I think that Halloween would be an awesome theme. It’s still quite some time away and will give us enough time to run the competition through.

Here’s an example of a t-shirt that’s currently listed on Sober Trend, you can check out the website for all the designs.

Open for questions or suggestions.

9 Likes

In what format do design ideas need to be submitted?

I am not a creative type or a designer. I’m just tired and this is what popped into my head :grin:

16 Likes

Cool idea. Look forward to seeing the designs. I’m not creatively minded at all so I’ll just vote :joy:

1 Like

I’d wear this Siand! :joy:

2 Likes

Digital. Preferably in vector format (.svg or .ai), but normal images are also fine.

Ideally I’d like to stick to the Halloween theme to make things a bit more exciting, but as there isn’t a lot of interest yet, sure! But Halloween-themed designs will get preference.

This is cool!

Like this one!

1 Like

I really like these because PUNS.

3 Likes

@dot.dot.dot I would definitely wear either of these. The top one is my favorite :+1:

1 Like

I just did mine in Canva,super easy to use on the app or browser.

1 Like

Back to the top it goes.
Cmon guys. I’d love to see some designs. I’ll think of some one liners today

1 Like

These are great so far @dot.dot.dot - I wish we had more interest though :frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe the next competition should be about cake or pie T-shirts. That subject seems to garner a lot of responses :woman_shrugging:t3::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

The Halloween theme makes it quite hard I think

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Doubly so for people like me who don’t really care much about Halloween.

2 Likes

Eat the whole darn thing :+1:

1 Like