Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

A cold bed
A cold bathroom
Cold feet and Hands
Cold
:face_holding_back_tears:

14 Likes

What is wrong with us human people? Where did we go wrong 20000 years ago. :confounded:

3 Likes

The energy crisis and mainstream media telling me and my elderly parents to switch off heating and sit in cold homes when I’ve just got back from London and all the expensive car showrooms have massive videos displaying their fucking cars over and over all night (yes Tesla, I’m looking at you) you can fuck off.
People who get dogs then leave them alone all day to bark because they are sad and stressed can fuck off too.

14 Likes

Loud eaters!

8 Likes

Omfg the sloppy chops on some people make me really agitated.
So not polite!!

3 Likes

Perimenapause!!!:rage::rage::rage:

9 Likes

The cost - financial - of getting a higher education / studying.

Parents who yell and scream and swear at their children all the time. :broken_heart:

11 Likes

Haha! All this!!! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Well it was raining and 35rph winds all day here makes for long days

2 Likes

Elitism. I live in a community where it seems like everyone is wealthy and fit and it’s very “cliquey”. I freaking hate it. When you know that you intentionally were not invited to something that most of the people you know attend.

We’re very normal people. But, living in this area makes us feel inferior in every way, even though it shouldnt be so. That can FRO!

11 Likes

Dogs that lick their junk stupid amounts of time at 2am🤦
** Has now resorted to throwing rolled up socks at their general direction**

8 Likes

Ughh yes! And he just randomly licks his legs, paws, bed, especially in night. I never imagined I’d have to say “No licking!” so many times in a day. Then he gives a big huff & sigh because, how dare I?! :joy:

4 Likes

I never thought I’ve ever have to say ‘please don’t hump my son’, yet here I am

2 Likes

This f*** foooog

8 Likes

Really? I love fog! As long as you can drive in it though. I remember driving to school in the mornings back in High School when the fog was so thick that you could barely see 10 feet in front of you.

4 Likes

I sucking out all warmth somehow. Sun doesn’t come out all day. Yet it’s interesting to guess if the sun will make it or not, what kind of fog it is. So many different kinds of fog.

2 Likes

Running out of coffee is a big one- hurting your knee- getting credit card bills in the mail :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Coworkers talking about the whiskey and momma juice theyre gonna drink after work can FRO

some of us arent normies karla…

8 Likes

Momma juice culture in general can FRO. No need to brag that you need alcohol to parent your kids. Makes me cringe.

13 Likes

Crappy sleep allthough I did take my sleep medication can fuck right off. The needy mood I’m in too. Procrastination … fuck off! The general body aches after a intense shiatsu session please fuck off after 3 days! Senseless spinning thoughts about what if please fuck off and be replaced with nice, calm things :pray:

10 Likes