Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

What have the Smurfs done to you??

4 Likes

Caillou. Caillou can f#ck right off.

20 Likes

D’you know what? All these things can fuck…RIGHT off.

I’m going to add:

Salted Popcorn
That song “Groove is in the heart”
Suddenly getting really itchy when you go to bed
Laura Kuenssberg
Stepping on an upturned plug with socks on
Buying plants thinking they’re real only to find out later that they’re fake.
Red top milk
The unstable table in restaurants
Trying to hold a conversation with a 4 year old
Mr Tumble and his fucking spotty bag; he can properly fuck right off!!
Cheese
My upstairs neighbour who prances around like a fairy elephant late at night

14 Likes

Poached eggs with runny whites and pork pie jelly :nauseated_face:
Depression
Another +1 for covid!

4 Likes

My bf uses this as a curse, cos you’d feel guilty if you wished death or serious illness on someone and it actually happened. But wishing someone stand on an upturned plug…

4 Likes

Paying for Apple Music :man_facepalming:t4: why can’t we just have it free since we bought the phone.

8 Likes

Thats quite enough, is it not?

1 Like
  • When I go to put my lion’s mane up and the elastic breaks in the midst of the process :lion:
  • When I put on my bra and the convertible strap pops off in the back.
  • Unsalted butter

First world problems :joy:

9 Likes

Depending on whats it for… But no, you’d never want to butter bread with it like. But for baking - Perfect!

Can’t say I can relate to the other two; its been a while since I wore a bra

6 Likes

Ha. Years ago, Nickleback had to cancel their show in San Diego. Turns out it was because the local rock radio station refused to promote it on their station. They said that nickleback was NOT rock, so why would they advertise them? Lol

5 Likes

People who leave shopping carts in the parking lot on a windy day. Walk the 10 feet and put it in the corral you lazy asshat.

28 Likes

Double Ha!
I bought two poinsettias a few weeks ago for Xmas. I was all proud because they were beautiful… and cheap… and yes, turns out they were fake :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

People that put an empty ice Trays back in the freezer can fuck right off.
It is a useless object taking up space at that point.
I mean why not just put a frying pan in the freezer? Or a fucking pillow?!!!

15 Likes

My upstairs neighbors are seemingly incapable of walking normally. Nope. All stomping, all the time. Not to mention the odd screaming match, all of which can be heard clear as a bell throughout the building. Everyone knows their business.

The kicker here is I dated the woman, briefly, about 10 yrs ago. Pure coincidence I moved here, we hadn’t spoken since. From what I hear in those shouting matches, let’s just say I feel very certain that I dodged a fucking cannon ball with that one (the fact that their disputes are settled through shouting says enough on its own).

13 Likes

Definitely not, I’m a woman. lol. Glad to hear I’m not the only one who thinks that way, a lot of people give me an eye roll for that one. But there is no changing my mind.

1 Like

Comments that say “no words” before or after a bunch of words.

8 Likes

plasters floating in swimming pools

7 Likes

Bras generally, they can go on the list.

We’re living in a modern world and yet why is it still s thing to wear the the most old fashioned uncomfortable torture-device underwear. I don’t bother with them, mainly because I am not a Victorian prostitute.

6 Likes

-Having to provide a credit card for a free trial
-All Spiders can fuck off to hell, and then fuck off again!
-The fact that almost all products ( TV’s, Phones, Appliances, Vehicles) are getting more and more expensive and last less and less time.

9 Likes

Peoples knees. Like cover your knees up if youre just going to be walking around everywhere

5 Likes