Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

I have to o go get a new bridge put in soon. Got 6 top teeth knocked out 25 years ago and the current bridge is looosening up. Even with a good dental plan, it won’t be cheap

3 Likes

This will be me soon. I’ve avoided it almost 3 years. :grimacing: Fingers crossed for a fast and painless trip.

3 Likes

Over entitled children with limited respect can FRO

4 Likes

Back pain can FRO.

12 Likes

Waking up at 3 am and not getting back to sleep can FRO. So can linens laundry, but ironically I have had the time to do it now.

9 Likes

People asking how you are doing and then not being satisfied with an honest response. Then stop asking.

16 Likes

Don’t get me started. :wink:

4 Likes

Man that hits hard. So true… :rofl:

2 Likes

Now that we have learned in the last month how fucked up the world soccer is and how corrupt these same channels will start the countdown for watching the games live. What was the word for this?

3 Likes

Fucking authors of recovery books, who write everything is shit except their own shit and then write, that their own shit doesn’t help people with dual diagnosis can completely FRO! :angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Having to come to work when everything is down and you are just expected to sit. This can FRO 1000x. Please let me make it through this nonsense with a job and sober today!

6 Likes

PETA can FRO for causing undue stress

Hypocrisy. Also: bullshit. Also: capitalism.

6 Likes

Animal abusers.
You can burn.

12 Likes

After being skinned.

5 Likes

Boiled eggs that when I try to peel them still have the thin skin on or when peeling I peel half the egg off.

People walking in front of me at a tiny little infinite pace slower that you either have to slow down and feel like following them or hurrying that you can overtake them. :zipper_mouth_face::see_no_evil:

13 Likes

This is why I started steaming mine and they truly are easier to peel! It’s like magic!

4 Likes

Centurylink and their long hold times to reach tech support

4 Likes

Spam text messages

10 Likes