Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Nightmares. I’m so exhausted from all these nightmares. I need restful sober sleep instead of waking up sober and feeling like a bulldozer hit me. Nightmares can fuck right off :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

Drunk husbands can FRO.

13 Likes

I agree 100%! I’m dealing with the same and it sucks!

1 Like

Having to do everything you normally have to, and also put Christmas decs up, wrap presents, send cards, buy extra expensive food, and see people in person.
So basically December can FRO!

9 Likes

Discussion about 5G net when often you have no net at all. Welcome to Germany. :confounded:

7 Likes

Double payment of bills via paywave that take a week to reverse can FRO

7 Likes

My overly sentimental heart that won’t let me get rid of things that I have no need for can FRO

15 Likes

People suddenly doing sports as a new years intent…

Please don’t block the lanes at the pool or the yoga classes! :no_entry:

I know you will stop again soon. :roll_eyes:

Ok, Julie, it’s still one month. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Again: Nightmares! Yes indeed, this shitty nightmares every night can damn right absolutely fuck off to the moon, mars, Andromeda galaxy, hell … fuck off out of my head :exploding_head::grin::crazy_face::face_vomiting::disguised_face::flushed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::upside_down_face::grimacing:

12 Likes

I feel you! I had nightmares enough last night to shout out in my sleep. It is so difficult. Hang in there.

8 Likes

Thanks @RosaCanDo
I hear many people talk about having nightmares. Maybe it’s nightmare season too?
Let’s have a cup of tea. A good hot cup of tea lights up the day :blush:

4 Likes

These withdrawal migraines really need to fuck right off! It’s been constant for the past 4 days. I’m at the end of my rope.

6 Likes

Insomnia, even though I did it to myself with too much coffee. Insomnia can FRO.

9 Likes

The good news is that you can attribute your migraines to withdrawal. There will be an end to them, and you don’t need to repeat the using that causes them.

10 Likes

Coworkers who say “I’m still sick and probably shouldn’t go to work, but there is such a mess that I brush the sickness off and go to work, you should consider doing that too” can f r off.
Oh my goodness :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Not exactly the same wording but I can read between the lines…

11 Likes

Basic bitches

7 Likes

Uncomfortable conversations with the hubby about money can fro

7 Likes

I know these colleagues. I was saying that ohhh sorry you won’t safe this company. You’re away and the company is still there when you come back. Plus I am not payed such as I could safe the company.
It was a interesting process to detach me from their thinking. To let go of the guilt tripping. What is right for them is not for me.

4 Likes

Mentally unstable ex’s can also FRO

7 Likes

Usual male attitude of not walking one behind another when the sidewalk is not wide enough. Uga uga, we are coming so jump over the fence female sub.

7 Likes