Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Conversations with drunk people can FRO. They make me so happy that I no longer abuse my brain and my body that way. Still conversations with drunks are the worst. :exploding_head::confounded:

15 Likes

Random bloody noses can FRO. (Probably need to check my blood pressure)

7 Likes

They can FRO and stay fucking FRO!

3 Likes

The loud way my husband chomps on potato chips can FRO. He does all these little crunches while pushing the chip in his mouth. :confounded:

8 Likes

Neighbors yelling at each other at 6:30am can FRO. I can hear every word. I just want a peaceful morning.

7 Likes

To have to tell someone, that, among other things, you can’t be together with her, because she want children and you don’t want to hand your predisposition for addiction and mental disorder down can FRO stat!

5 Likes

That’s hard stuff! :roll_eyes:
Sending a lot of strength Matti :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Hi there!
Compassion from an INTJ :upside_down_face:

… Feeling like an alien most of the time and being fucking annoyed of smalltalk.
Ah, I just noticed we both have this special “stare”. Hey we are special but isn’t it cool sometimes? Keep chin up :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Um, yes. I screamers next door and across the street. I think they are related (really)! Not just 6:30a but also evenings and night.

3 Likes

More grey skies looking like snow but it’s just mild and wet out. And sad looking. Fingers crossed for snow tomorrow night!

5 Likes

I will let you know what happens here in the morning. They are calling for 4-6" here in the Metro.

2 Likes

5-8” here by Thursday morning but lately the winter storms miss us to the north or fizzle out…boo. We did have a pretty good thunderstorm with tiny hail recently so that was exciting lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Toxic people, insomnia, and anxiety can FRO!

6 Likes

Well it’s 2023 now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And check google translate I’m sure there’s alot of non native German speakers that are lazy and that’s what it gives them.

Flaky musicians can FRO,

LSS had this drummer, good dude, ended up with COVID after practice, so said he needed a week off, no biggie we all agreed. Next week I got it so we decided to go 3 weeks and our practice location was sanitized. He sends us an email last minute saying he’s pursuing other interests with an original band and sends us a demo. Not that good. But the tone of the email was I’m better than you guys,

We hire a part time guy who was on a hiatus from his current group cause his front man had surgery and was out of commission. We new the deal. It was 6 months tops so we put an ad out looking as his tenure comes to an end, guess who responds old drummer dude

He claims it was a mistake and that he jumped the gun cause he was upset ar the lack of practice or shows, mind you we did 5 in his 4 month absence. So we offered to give another try

Guess who sends a long winded email today saying he can’t committ, but also reponded to another opening for a drummer, same dude, he said that he could use our guy as a reference, originally it wasn’t known to him that it was the same group, just the ad was written by a different member using a different platform

Fuck
Right
Off
Dude

7 Likes

I also have neighbors like this. I can’t imagine how exhausting it must be to live like that, or what the fuck you could possibly have to holler about that early in the morning, like it’s too early for anything to have even happened yet and even if it did who rolls out of bed ready for ruckus?

3 Likes

People who take up more than one seat on the bus can FRO. My dude trust me people aren’t dying to sit next to you, you don’t need to make a barricade.

9 Likes

Honestly laughed out loud with that one :joy:

2 Likes

Every weight loss program bs in January can FRO. And so can all social media and every magazine image that is airbrushed and altered with the sole purpose of making us feel bad about ourselves…FRO! Beauty radiates from the inside out…PERIOD!!!

16 Likes

Cold weather. I’m ready for Spring now :joy:

10 Likes

Being the only guy working in the snow and rain digging trenches to run wires because my foreman pissed off the landscape guys. All while everyone else on my crew is inside. That can fuck right off.

13 Likes