Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

I was in this same situation until my toxic job let me go after 18 years. It felt like a blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

Yes I feel that!…. I’m hoping the universe may bring a blessing, in disguise or not :joy::joy:

1 Like

Waking up every day with head and neck pain can really FRO. Anyone have new pillow recommendations? Not sure that’s the problem.

3 Likes

Lol I should probably take a pass on elevators myself–my awkward mouth engages its hyperdrive for some reason when I’m trapped in a smallish box with strangers. For some reason I once told an elevator stranger who commented on a large box I was holding that it wasn’t too heavy because I take steroids (I don’t, but I’m a smallish female and it was a large box and I thought it was funny). He didn’t laugh and it made me feel more weird than I already felt and as the elevator reached my floor I said “That’s why I can’t play major league baseball” as I exited the elevator.

9 Likes

My puppy ate my dead grandmas hearth troll from off our little bedroom electric fireplace mantle, so this morning he can FRO. :cry:

7 Likes

This is wonderful. It sounds like something I would (or will) do.

1 Like

People that complain about every little damn thing and never seem happy.

9 Likes

Speaking as an authority on the matter, you ought to consult a professional about it. Go to a Chiropractor for an evaluation. Chronic neck pain is usually from past and continual damage that’s not being managed. A pillow may help, but will likely not be a long term solution to the problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve been to physical therapy for it recently.

2 Likes

PT is good for stabilization and some mobility training, but it’s really a Remodeling Phase therapy. Chiropractic is typically a Repair Phase therapy, supposed to be a precursor to PT. In other words, repair the damaged tissue before stabilizing the area.

1 Like

This happened to me this year…

Starting a brand new job, and after only the fourth day into it the guy training me treats me like I’m a big inconvenience, jumping down my throat when I don’t do something right, or speaking to me in a sarcastic, demeaning tone.

By rights I should’ve told him to chuck it and walked off the job, but I need the work.

2 Likes

Deutsche Bahn :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_vomiting::confounded: cannot find an appropriate Emoji. And f**** winter coming back and my bosses who are unable to sign a f**** contract to something which is sooooooo important. Not. Screw them.

4 Likes

Bone chilling cold and wind.

3 Likes

Time change. Summer time can fuck right off. My body is working on winter time all year. I will be irritated for weeks. Nobody needs this stupid time changes twice a year :dizzy_face::rage:

6 Likes

I agree with you so much, @erntedank ! Time change, FRO.

1 Like

Totally agree!
Woke up late already, like 8.30…
Sitting down with first coffee noticing it’s 10am already on my mobile. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::zipper_mouth_face::roll_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl:

Often coming alone with explaining the world without anyone asked for it.

Or bringing solutions for a matter that you already perfectly solved.

And… Never… Realy never being realy happy for someone!

2 Likes

Same! I hate it :sob: I’m feeling off today and this feeling will stick with me for 2-3 weeks.
:heart: winter time!

2 Likes

Dry lips! I can’t even smile without making them pop and bleed.
I found something that hopefully helps: nipple cream. Going to buy that tomorrow.

5 Likes

People who have zero tolerence for anyone with a different opinion to theirs

6 Likes