Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

200w

3 Likes

4 Likes

Death can go do that

5 Likes

Unemployment and ageism.

5 Likes

Hahaha lord! :rofl::sob: I would just say thanks for your time. Have a nice day when she walked in :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:flushed::dizzy_face: Omg that’s both gross and made me laugh at the absurdity :rofl:

4 Likes

LOL - yeah I was in shock when I got the complaint and really did not know how to handle it… luckily my brother is more the level headed one (it took him a minute to compose himself before the chat)…
Sorry did not mean to gross anyone out with that –

5 Likes

Um, this thread is amazing.

6 Likes

Hahaha honestly I’m still laughing :rofl: cuz who would think that was an appropriate conversation at work? :see_no_evil::rofl:

3 Likes

don’t get me started - that may have been the worst but i’ve had some crazy one’s… :woman_facepalming:
At least mine are all conversations or actions - i was flabbergasted when @SoberHappyJessi mentioned how some people show up dressed for an interview or work…I can’t even say damn I’m old in this scenario and that’s how things happen now cause that is unacceptable at any age :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha agreed

2 Likes

Have you already tried a VPN? I didn’t know geoblocking would be a big thing in the EU.

1 Like

Well, it is. Except for Arte here in France, obviously. Not everything but example zdf or Ard often state that it’s only accessible in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? Three countries. Think it was Switzerland. Vpm works well but I think I have still enough content. 12 euro her, 10 there, 15 there. Adds up and in the end I don’t really use it.

4 Likes

This cancel culture

3 Likes

Drivers that indicate left, but turn right (&vice versa) can FRO!

3 Likes

Literally no clothes on?:astonished:

That sounds traumatic and disgusting at the same time.:grinning:

1 Like

I hate those fucking ticks. Our dog has already some this year.

Did you get a FSME vaccination? I know it’s a big problem in Austria. When I was there as a child, my parents always freaked out, because of the ticks.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m vaccinated. The problem is the vaccine is only for FSME, not for all the other crap tics can transfer, especially borreliosis. A friend’s dog had 37 tics after a 3 h walk in the woods lately :woman_facepalming::scream:

3 Likes

In Germany the discounted beer stands always in shop entrance. Everyday of every god damn week.

I know this so well, because I was the best customer.

6 Likes