Contribute to this Journey

I want to assume I’m not the only one that is struck in disappointment when I search the resources on the internet that very little is offered on the process of quitting one’s DOC. For the countless searches I’ve made to try to gather up enough useful information to embark on my journey that leads to full sobriety I am glancing at basic information all in the attempts to try to sell me to sign up with their resort detox clinic. Am I on my own island in solitude where a resort/detox clinic is out of the question, where it’s not an option that I can financially sustain. I would like to think not.

So I am trying to provide for the community here, we are all not society’s shortcomings. Many individuals are prone to life’s mishaps and don’t have the financial assets of family money to bail them out of their addictions sending them off to professional resorts to cure them of them after their first slip as a teenager.

I hope this ends up being a sticky as a guide for people to follow or to make reference to as well. When my journey is all complete I will make a website with all the information including any added contributors advice that is submitted here. The individuals who may be living lives of sobriety to the individuals who have failed countless times, to ones who need a guide or a reference to try to plan out their journey towards sobriety, I hope all can contribute somehow. Also I hope this is of some aid to those wanting to either tackle this journey with me together or thereafter after it’s completed using this as a reference of the path to be taken, I do this for the information within without any sales pitch to join a detox clinic or buy my book of how to do it successfully. I will create an Instagram and a Twitter for the purposes of ones that want to join me and provide for each other, neither of which I’m going to try to get you to sign up for a detox clinic or buy my book. I do this for my sobriety and yours only.

The path to be taken:
A self detox at home to get off Crystal Meth completely, with the use of home remedies, supplements, vitamins, herbs, some prescription medicine, all while maintaining a self owned business.

My short story:
I grew up with a good foundation with the beliefs of treat others how you’d like to be treated, take others feelings into consideration, to be polite and live within your means. I matured very late and found myself in solitude frequently when high school hit, this was during the time when family life broke down, where neither parent was there to offer guidance in life or to express feelings of any kind.
Gateway:
Was actually due to trying to find acceptance and exctasy in pill form at underground raves. Was a weekend thing, but eventually started selling locally and was taking multiple pills when I did.
DOC Introduction:
Meth was introduced to me as a means of keeping the high during the comedown period of ecstasy. Enjoyed the body Euphoria and the mind relaxation as one does with ADD.
Usage:
I got addicted to it not due to the Euphoria but the numbing of my feelings, since I was never shown how to express my feelings this slowly fixated as my alternative to deal. I’ve successfully been addicted to meth and been through continuous years or sobriety in the past. However my usage is much higher and the time period is much longer than previous and the age factor not helping in any degree. The reasons I’ve used and continuously used can be any numerous reasons. To say meth is the only reason why my life is way it is, I beg to differ. I don’t blame it entirely on the drug, for without the drug I wouldn’t have made it this far, and no one or anything is making me quit at this time, I just know I’ve gotten everything I’ve wanted from it and it’s time to move on. I know that quitting it won’t bring on immediate happiness and be the savior to all my problems, as I have a tough battle to climb not just towards the way of sobriety but also the battles I have to climb with rebuilding a life to the future.
As I once supplied many dealers in town and had supply at my disposal, very high tolerance/immunity to the drug.

Preparation:
I have done my research and using my past successes in quitting at my disposal I have stocked up on supplements, going to do a detox juice cleanse, have vitamins on hand, some prescription medicine on hand. But before I layout a complete guide of what I was going to follow, I’d like to get feedback or suggestions from any out there who have done this, I may adjust my plan accordingly. Also I hope some will join me in this journey.

Days to start:
4 days.