CPTSD episode

I can’t talk too much or think about it as it will trigger me again.

I need a safe person on here who’s willing to be a coach, mentor and friend.

Who understands and is reliable.

Yes I am see a therapist. I need something more before appointments.

I need someone who’s safe. Which can be that regulated safe person and who can connect with me.

I promise I won’t abuse the privilege. I just know I need that in my life. As sobriety contiunes my body is revolting from the triggers. I don’t even know what or why. It’s just a somatic experience/felt sense.

I would be forever grateful.
I will be a peer to you as you are a peer to me.

Warmly,
Lya

2 Likes

On a waiting list

Hi Lya, I just wanted to connect with you since I’ve read some of your posts and relate to your story at times. I struggle with borderline disorder and it makes regulating my emotions and triggers very difficult. Intense mood swings, hypervigilance, etc., so on and so forth. I know borderline and PTSD are not the same thing, but I take comfort knowing that there are other people on this app dealing with co-ocurring addiction/substance abuse and mental illnesses.

Glad you have a therapist, I haven’t been able to afford one for about a year now. Also had to stop taking meds because I lost my health insurance. Hoping to get back to therapy and back on some meds soon. But for the most part I’m just trying to minimize my stressors and take it easy. Easier said than done, I know.

Hang in there and feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to. :heart:

1 Like