Crash today

Ive been trying to quit drugs now for a year now i think. Crashed down very hard on amphetamines and i did an opiate to help the comedown. Hit rock bottom i feel. But a friend of mine from abroad is going to help me by having dayly talks and it feels so good to finnaly get some help. Downloaded this today to follow it up. Bit of a messy post i guess but i felt like i had to share the hope i got from my friend. It means alot and i hope everyone else on here can find someone to back them up too.

11 Likes

I have all the great people on this forum backing me up every day. I’m 6 months clean from opiates and there’s no way I could have made it this far without the support of all of these amazing people right here at my finger tips even with the thousands of miles between us. We’re all here for you too.

7 Likes

Welcome to this group! I can definitly relate to your post. One of my biggest rock bottoms years ago was exactly what u mentioned in your post. I remember that day vividly. BUT… it doesnt have to be that way anymore. There is way more to life than that. I may be new in my recovery too but this group has helped me SO much in staying positive and recovery-focused. I check in everyday and throughout the day. I help others when I can on here :slight_smile: and i have my readings and workout in the mornings. Has helped me so far :slight_smile: glad your here!

3 Likes

Im almost getting emotional here. Ive never got any help with this i look forward to talkikg to Everyone here. Lotta love

5 Likes

I relapsed at 21 days on Saturday, going back at it. 21 days felt good, I know I didn’t lose 21 days I lost o my the days I drank, my body will bounce back, I will just have to bounce back. The guilt is eating me alive.

2 Likes

I havent been sober for more then a week at most for 4 years now 21 days is amazing. I belive i can do better myself aswell i havent tried hard enough i belive. Got the motivation for it and this comunity is just amazing. Im very social and i dont think a normal sober-time app would have the same effects. I lost hope years ago but it’s back now. Kind of unreal to me

1 Like

Oh. This recent 21 days was my first time COMPLETELY sober. I used weed every time before that. It was hard. By 15 days my anxiety was cured, I skimmed down and now I’m laying in bed with my belly so swollen I can barely breathe. We can’t live like this. We’re not normal. We HAVE to try, or else we will lose our lives. :heart:

1 Like

Yeah im still kind of high right now. Im just so done with drugs. I should have been dead acouple times and i just feel like my mind is getting worse and worse. I think we can do it tho. And it sucks it’s so hard but it’s worth it. I dont want to hurt the people around me with this anymore youknow. Feel free to pm me if you need someone to get your mind on something Else. It helps me a lot atleast

Omg. Literally every word you just typed, same!!! Me too. I want to like myself, and my mind is getting bad too, those 21 days were hard as FUCK, why did I do this to my poor tired body. It’s ok. Just a bump. That was my first time sober without lying to myself saying to myself weed is a plant! It’s ok! It’s natural! Just no. Weed makes me crave drinks, makes me stupid and lazy as fuck, and so does alcohol and it’s killing my mind!!!

1 Like

This app is amazing. So glad you found it too. Its gotten me through so much. I read every day all day in the beginning. Took and put the advice into action. After 2 months I tried meetings and loved them. I got a sponsor and did some step work and now I’m just over 4 months alcohol free. It’s made a monumental difference in my life and way I think about things. I’m so grateful to have it during this crazy situation the whole world is in. I hope you too find the tools to help get you thru this. We all help each other here. Stick around :blush:

2 Likes

Yes i feel you. i abused weed everyday for a long time because i treated it like medicine. Weed is a drug too and it impacts your brain just as all other drugs. Of course its not the hardest stuff but still i know it made a big impact on my life.

In my town there is a lot of alcohol and drug abuse. Been seing it for years and ive always thought there is no way out. But hearing your sobriety stores make me really belive there is hope. I just realised this app might be one of the smartest choises ive made

I totally agree, it’s medicine too though, like those mothers who have poor little children with seizures, I’ve watched too many documentaries. But to use it as a drug for “fun” is just not fun anymore. Not for me. It gives me Horrible anxiety and makes me feel sick, like I have a cold, I used to have asthma and I read that the plant lands inside the spores of the lungs and just as bad as smoking cigarettes.

I want to be clean, healthy and happy.

We can do this my friend.

Have yourself a lovely night. Get some sleep, chug a bunch of water, ok?

:heart:

2 Likes

Im chugging milk and eating dark cocoa. I agree on everything you say weed gives me panic attacks. Good night :smile::yellow_heart:

Cocoa! Now that’s a plant that’s nothing but good for us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re in the right place for a positive and supporting online network!

2 Likes

That’s all I thought everyone did in my town. Just how I was brought up and who my friends were in the end. Drank/used for 19 years. Sober seemed so boring when you look at it from the other side but now that I am I feel I can actually go live my life. *just not right now bc my city’s on lockdown :mask: but that’s why I’m here. To get the support and advice on exactly what I should be doing bc I cant go to meetings. I really wish you all the best :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes