Craving sugar like crazy!

Oh yeah try getting off Meth same thing lol Remember the danishes.

1 Like

Yes,

I am the typical during the time of month kind of gal with sweets but when I stopped I was craving sweets like crazy. I got a bag of starburst and kisses. I would have a few a day or whenever the craving hit. I did keep in the back of my mind that I had to make an effort to keep it under control too. I now only have sweets once in a while not on the daily like before.

1 Like

Hell yes I had those sugar cravings in the first 20 days I’d say. I’m 72 days sober. I think it was just my body craving what I took from it from drinking so so heavy. I kicked that sugar craving because part of my sobriety is getting into really really good shape and sugar does not help that at all :rofl:. Also congratulations on 15 days!!! You’re doing great!

3 Likes

Oh geee, is that coming up? I better call my credit card company to lock me out :rofl:

definitely :sob: i have a fridge full of cookies and biscuits and a can of chocolate powder for mixing into an instant drink. it’s only been day 1 of sobriety and i feel like i’m back to becoming a sweet tooth. prior to this situation, around mid-may to all of july, i drank coffee only once and rarely ate sweets. i mostly ate healthier food and drank a lot of tea and water.:sob::sob: i’m glad to know i’m not alone in feeling this way, though…

1 Like