Daily Gratitude Group

I want to keep a daily record of at least 1 thing I am grateful for (recovery related or other).

I just read in a book ‘a grateful heart never drinks’ and letting go of resentment is key. So please join me if you would like to.

Today I am grateful for my partner who cooked me a beautiful dinner. I could taste the food and really appreciate it because I was sober.

23 Likes

I am grateful for my beautiful boys, who I get to snuggle and smooch on the daily

16 Likes

Hello my friend. I believe it is called an attitude of gratitude.

Today I am greatful for the rain we needed. It has rained for 4 days. I am greatful for my voluntary work that gives me a purpose each week.
I am greatful for greatful people like you who help keep me sober.

Your Friend John.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Today i am grateful for another day off work :smiley:

3 Likes

Im grateful for my determination to stay sober x

4 Likes

Today I’m grateful for my job and the flexibility, so I can work from home today while my dog walker is sick.

7 Likes

I am grateful for my parents, who still believe in me, after all the things I f@&*ed up

7 Likes

I am grateful for my crazy mother…who is the “other parent” when my husband is away at work

4 Likes

Good morning all! Today I am grateful for 32 days sober, my sweet son, and coffee.

5 Likes

Day 2 of gratitude. I am grateful for being 1 week sober and finding this forum and the books I have read.

I am grateful that it feels different this time and that I am not alone.

I am grateful that I am cooking and cleaning right now and I have the energy to do it because I don’t feel exhausted from a weekend of partying!

3 Likes

I am grateful for my 3 beautiful daughters. My relationship with them continues to get stronger everyday as my sobriety strengthens. I’m grateful that I can be the father they’ve always deserved!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too John! I would also like to start giving back. I am looking into voluntary work at the moment.

I am grateful that I’ve already taken my little boys for a walk this morning, and now we are off to storytime at the library. This - instead of still sleeping off a hangover (or wishing I was still asleep as I spoke sharply to my children).

4 Likes

Lord, your kids are so dang cute!!!

2 Likes

I am grateful that the extreme heat of summer is over. :unicorn:

4 Likes

Grateful for my crazy kids :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m grateful I didn’t succumb to the “yay my exam is over drink” and my neighbour asking me if I wanted to have a quick one. the craving was there

9 Likes

I also have 3 daughters :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was born without disability. I thank god I am fully bodily abled

7 Likes

Day 3 of gratitude. I am grateful for the deep restful sleep I got last night!

2 Likes