Daily Gratitude Group

I am grateful that I can eat more cake now because I have more calories from not drinking

4 Likes

In am grateful that I woke up on Sunday without a hangover and just got a text from my friend cancelling our breakfast plans because she feels terrible from drinking too much wine last night.

I obviously don’t want her to feel bad, but I am happy I don’t have to feel the guilt of cancelling plans.

5 Likes

I am grateful for waking up sober and clear headed and feeling good about myself. And for coffee and this view, which brings me peace…

5 Likes

Grateful to have almost 24 hours sober. It has been awhile and I am glad I can experience gratitude for it even though it is quite a struggle for me today…

3 Likes

What a beautiful place

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Checking in daily to help maintain focus:

@SearchForHappiness got this gratitude thread going, @L3AH. Lots of good vibes up in here. :hugs:

5 Likes

I am grateful for being in bed at 11pm and sleepy after a day of boxing and work.

1 Like

I’m grateful my poor abused body kept me going even when I was slowly killing it.

4 Likes

I am grateful to have “choices” today and to be of “sound mind” :pray:

2 Likes

Sarah, I was homeless during the run-up to a breezy Eastern European winter because of my addiction.

Im grateful there are people who recognise this problem and doubly grateful for my mother and step-father for giving me a ‘new pair of shoes’ to start my recovery journey with.

4 Likes

Today I’m grateful for my mental health improvements over anything else. I can’t successfully have anything if I don’t have myself first.

7 Likes

I am grateful for my friends that I told today I was going to meetings and who were super supportive.

I’m grateful for my new AA friends and they we are texting to check in daily.

I’m grateful for this forum and the positivity, inspiration and support.

5 Likes

I am grateful to live in a house full of family activity, and to be sober to participate in it.

7 Likes

Today, I am grateful that I am alive. I should have died a few days ago with the amount of stuff I didn’t.

And with that, I am grateful for my younger sister who seems to be the older one in my times of need.
I am grateful for Zakary, my light house that carries me home, my confidant, my lover and my best friend.

But mostly, I’m just so fucking grateful that God saw something in my life when i didn’t.

7 Likes

Grateful for pulling through another very emotionally difficult day…

5 Likes

I’m grateful for an old friend who touched base after some time to say hi and sent her well wishes. it was a nice share

2 Likes

I am grateful for sleeeeeep. I am still sleeping more than 8 hours, but I wake up relaxed and happy.

My internal monologue is down to a 3/10 instead of its usual 10/10 after a night of vino.

Today I am 1 month sober!

8 Likes

Hi Josh. That sounds unbearable. I’m happy that things are better for you now.

2 Likes

Wonderful!

4 Likes

Grateful for morning coffee with this view, which has given me a feeling of peace and gratitude and a feeling that this will be a good day :kissing_heart:

5 Likes