Daily Gratitude Group

I am grateful for being 3 weeks sober!

6 Likes

This is a nice thread. Congratulations on your three weeks!
I’m grateful for having the day off and spending it beeing productive because, guess what, I’m not hungover :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am greatfull to be sober this morning.

To date I have done that for 10,537 mornings in a row.

I hope I have a few more yet.

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Grateful for the tools to get me going this morning. Self care, prayer and meditation. And I get to start the day at an AA meeting with my friends! :pray:

2 Likes

This morning I am grateful for my desire to be sober, for I know so many have not even realized they need to be. I am grateful for my son, whom changed my life, I am most grateful for my mother who is the second parent to him and my 100% supporter!

3 Likes

I understand being productive! I think I have replaced drinking with cooking!

2 Likes

I am grateful for every day I get to wake up. Life is short and each day is precious. More specifically, today I’m extremely grateful for my coffee.

2 Likes

Im grateful that I am able to stay home with my kids most of the week and I am so grateful their their little souls chose me :heart:

5 Likes

Grateful for everything today :heart:

4 Likes

I’m grateful for a warm home and bed to sleep in. It’s so cold out right now. Heartbreaking seeing people out on the streets.

6 Likes

I am grateful for going to my first boxing class today. I have always wanted to try but never had the energy.

4 Likes

I am grateful that I got through my first sober party

5 Likes

Today I am grateful for my mother. Without her I would be drunk in a ditch somewhere. She is my rock and is always there to pick me up when I fall.

4 Likes

I’m grateful for all you lovely folks who remind me daily why I cannot drink again.:heart:

5 Likes

Today I’m grateful for the handful of family and friends that I’ve told that I went to my first AA meeting who have been supportive. Reactions have included: “Neato, well done”, “that’s so cool”, and “you are brave”. It has really meant a lot to me to have positive reactions from people that I care about. :sob::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I am grateful that I can eat more cake now because I have more calories from not drinking

4 Likes

In am grateful that I woke up on Sunday without a hangover and just got a text from my friend cancelling our breakfast plans because she feels terrible from drinking too much wine last night.

I obviously don’t want her to feel bad, but I am happy I don’t have to feel the guilt of cancelling plans.

5 Likes

I am grateful for waking up sober and clear headed and feeling good about myself. And for coffee and this view, which brings me peace…

5 Likes

Grateful to have almost 24 hours sober. It has been awhile and I am glad I can experience gratitude for it even though it is quite a struggle for me today…

3 Likes

What a beautiful place

1 Like